2 out of the 20 vile London rapists locked up so far this year are Somalis!!

@World

If it is not higher than 10%, I will be surprised, but there are those who jeer them here because they are "Somali warriors" and then turn around and paint in an angelic brush like the bloke above. We have a strong affinity with low lives because we see violence heroic. No wonder then, we destroyed our own country and brought our anarchical culture with us.

You don't hear Habeshi men committing such crimes in the diaspora, why?

I don't know about Australia, but in the UK, there isn't a lot of Habeshi people.

World

VIP
@World

If it is not higher than 10%, I will be surprised, but there are those who jeer them here because they are "Somali warriors" and then turn around and paint in an angelic brush like the bloke above. We have a strong affinity with low lives because we see violence heroic. No wonder then, we destroyed our own country and brought our anarchical culture with us.

You don't hear Habeshi men committing such crimes in the diaspora, why?
Could be genetic, Habeshas are very passive people unlike Somalis. We may have a high % of violent genes causing us to be over represented in crime.

Macalin M

Out here
Could be genetic, Habeshas are very passive people unlike Somalis. We may have a high % of violent genes causing us to be over represented in crime.
upload_2019-9-13_15-54-50.jpeg

@World

I don't think that we do carry such a gene to be predisposed to violence, but I do strongly believe that violence is embedded within our tribal culture.

I don't know about Australia, but in the UK, there isn't a lot of Habeshi people.

@HalimaJ

I personally know few Somali blokes sentenced for rape, but lately, I don't follow the millennials since I don't know most of them and no longer permanently live in Melbourne. These days, the main focus of the Australian (Melbourne) media is on South Sudanese youth. Also, I noticed a high proportion of male Indian foreign students implicated in rape cases. I think it isn't as bad as before. But London is something else.

There's a lot of habeshas in Bush now and u never hear them do any sort of crime even tho many of them are fobs. They're simply just well mannered and reasonable people. They set up business and live their life mashallah.

@HalimaJ

You are correct rapists come from every background and community, but this lot are the worst kind of rapists in London for this year alone and two out of twenty of the worst rapists to be Somalis is a very high figure. I've Somali mates and their prevailing attitude towards consent sucks as many guys believe if a girl is 'loose', then it is Ok to roughen her up to rape her. These sexual crimes are the on the same wavelength wherever Somali blokes live in the diaspora. They will learn the hard way, but unfortunately, along the way, there will be female victims. Google Somali rape followed by individual countries in the western diaspora that Somalis reside and you will be shocked.

what avbout the afghans and kurdish and iranian and arabs who all raped

by the way, ali dirie jamac dude looks like a bantu, he must be one of those fake bantus who claims to be a somali but is really a bantu from Caribbean/other bantu Africa, no way that dude looks Somali,

There's a lot of habeshas in Bush now and u never hear them do any sort of crime even tho many of them are fobs. They're simply just well mannered and reasonable people. They set up business and live their life mashallah.

give them 5 to 10 years, many habashi./oromo across america, sweden who are crazy, time will eat them in the cursed west

Are Somalis 10% of London? If not then it's a huge problem.

Thats wrong way to look at it. This is data for the last 9 month where 2 somali men commited rape. 18 other men also did. Now thats not enough data to come to a conclusion. Now if the last 10 years data show 10% somalis thats another issue

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What is the percentage of Somalis in London?

The 20 vile London rapists locked up so far this year.

Some people will look back on 2019 so far and remember it as the year England won the Cricket World Cup for the first time ever.

Or perhaps the year the British Government made a laughing stock of themselves to the rest of Europe.

For the 20 victims who have had to live with the fact they have been raped for the past few years, their highlight of 2019 will be seeing their attacker go to jail.

So far this year, 20 rapist from London have been locked up - see the full list below.

Mahad Hussein

0_ofc0hyxbny8hsakwipne.jpg

Mahad Hussein has been jailed for 13 years (Image: Sussex Police)

An East London man who raped a woman in Brighton while on a night out has been jailed.

Mahad Hussein, of Copenhagen Place, Tower Hamlets raped a 25-year-old woman in the south-coast city in January.

The 22-year-old, who is unemployed, viewed his victim as a "piece of meat" and "showed a lack of disregard to the victim" during the trial.

Hussein was jailed for 13 years at Hove Crown Court on June 13.

The court heard that in the early hours of Tuesday, January 15 the victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was walking along Ship Street in Brighton when she was approached by Hussein, who she had met earlier that evening.

It was at this point she was raped by Hussein.

A delivery driver spotted the victim in distress, and provided support with a nearby security guard until police arrived.

Detectives obtained CCTV from the area and Hussein was identified as the suspect. He was arrested on January 21 and charged with two counts of rape. He was found guilty on both counts following a four-day trial. As well as being jailed for 13 years, he will be a registered sex offender for life.

At the sentencing Judge David Rennie explained how Hussein would have almost certainly got away with this brutal rape if it wasn’t for the CCTV cameras in the area.

e described Hussein as "viewing the victim as a piece of meat" and how he "showed a lack of disregard for the victim", who made it perfectly clear she had no interest in sexual activity with him.

Diiriye Ali-Jamac

0_JS191151569.png

The moment police told Diiriye Ali-Jarmac what he's accused of (Image: Surrey Police)

A paedophile has been jailed for six years for having sex in a hotel with a schoolgirl after she vanished from her home.

Diiriye Ali-Jamac, 34, from Feltham, pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual activity with a child when he was sentenced at Kingston Crown Court on Monday.

His victim was just 14-years-old at the time the offences took place.

The investigation was launched after the victim was reported missing by her mother earlier this year. The victim was found by officers at Hounslow train station the following day.

She was taken into police protection where she later disclosed that after arranging to meet Ali-Jamac, he had taken her to a hotel and had sex with her. CCTV evidence from the hotel was analysed to identify Ali-Jamac.

A wanted marker was placed on the police national computer which flagged up at Heathrow Airport, and Ali-Jamac was detained on board a flight to Ethiopia on May 2.

Further enquiries revealed he had bought a ticket to Ethiopia the day before.

Examination of Ali-Jamac’s mobile phone showed that he had received a text message from the owner of the car he used to drive the victim to the hotel, telling him that the vehicle had been stopped and seized by police in relation to an allegation of sexual assault.

Officers also found a text message from Ali-Jamac’s solicitor on May 1 saying he had received a voicemail from him and had tried to call him back, and asking him if everything was OK.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/20-vile-london-rapists-locked-16866192

Rape iyo ragga Soomaalida maxaa kala haaystaa!!!!

What's posting that on here going to do other than making us look bad?

Guys
What's posting that on here going to do other than making us look bad?

@RasCanjero

Sxb, what I posted is easily available online. Secondly, the attitudes expressed by some here towards women reminds me of the same attitudes expressed by some Somali rapists that I knew and altering their mindset and thoughts is what I had in mind when posting this thread. Do you think we should only post threads demonising Somali females even when their “unforgivable sin” is for marrying a non-Somali man? Furthermore, should we only post about the criminal behaviours of non-Somalis while using racist profanities? Lastly, our image is not bad, that’s an understatement because it has been destroyed by men who think they’re upholding Somali traditions. Worst cases of Rapes committed by Somalis in the diaspora include (raping dead people, gang rapes, pedophilia for raping mentally disabled children, raping men, raping a disabled mother in law and many more) knife attacks, drug dealers, Somali on Somali killings (Canada, U.S and Britain), we are also implicated in terrorism, a hundred Somali families arrested the same day for welfare fraud in Norway. Sxb, the Somali brand has been fatally and fundamentally damaged by Somalis, let’s try and change the mindset and culture of the next generation and not sweep it under the rug. A code of silence is to their advantage and the burial of the Somali brand for good.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Guys

@RasCanjero

Sxb, what I posted is easily available online. Secondly, the attitudes expressed by some here towards women reminds me of the same attitudes expressed by some Somali rapists that I knew and altering their thoughts is what I had in mind when posting this thread. Do you think we should only post threads demonising Somali females even when their “unforgivable sin” is for marrying a non-Somali man? Furthermore, should we only post about the criminal behaviours of non-Somalis while using profanity? Lastly, our image is not bad, that’s an understatement because it has been destroyed by men who think they’re upholding Somali traditions. Worst cases of Rapes (involving dead people, gang rapes, paedophilia, mentally disabled children, men, a disabled mother in law and many more) knife attacks, drug dealers, killings (Canada), terrorism, a hundred Somali families arrested the same day for welfare fraud. Sxb, the Somali brand has been enormously damaged by Somalis, let’s try and change the mindset and culture of these perpetrators and not sweep it under the carpet. A code of silence is to their advantage.

Rapist/sexual criminals and the general misogynistic culture we have are two separate things.

Have you seen those guys that are usually arrested for those crimes? They tend to be missing some chromosomes.

Highly doubt that people like them would come across your valiant efforts and change their views on how to treat humans.

If your goal is to influence the misogynists on this site then it's understandable.

@RasCanjero

As long as we can make the rest of the world understand that these criminals (regardless of their higher numbers) don’t represent us and we abhor their relatives making it feasible to flee them from justice when they commit a crime, they would understand that the majority of Somalis are law abiding citizens who want to flush these people out. The problem is we are so tribally inclined and would make evil people like Charles Mason (if he was Somali) as an innocent man framed by the system. No wonder then, the mass murdering tribal warlords back home are to this day considered tribal heroes and are rewarded and that’s why the anarchy back home still rages on. We are the most self destructive people on earth.

On a side note, sxb, be patient with me as I have applied memberships of many different ethnicities and have been rejected because of my Somalinimo and my last hope is either @Emily and her people would accept & induct me into the mighty and civilised Habashi ethnicity or I will fight tooth and nail in this lost cause to change our backward and primitive culture.

I never gave a fok about group thinking and fake Somali pride. The pride has to be earn’t, but some think that insulting other ethnicities and women boosts their pride and also elevates the pride of Somalis above others..

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
give them 5 to 10 years, many habashi./oromo across america, sweden who are crazy, time will eat them in the cursed west
Go to DC aka little Ethiopia. Many habesha came to America in the 60s. My parents came here in late 70s. Just accept the fact that we are not naturally violent people.

Macalin M

Out here
Go to DC aka little Ethiopia. Many habesha came to America in the 60s. My parents came here in late 70s. Just accept the fact that we are not naturally violent people.
Eris in Brixton (London) are crazy! But this is a ‘Somalis are bad’ thread so I’m not allowed to say that.

Trending

Latest posts