2 out of the 20 vile London rapists locked up so far this year are Somalis!!

What is the percentage of Somalis in London?

The 20 vile London rapists locked up so far this year.

Some people will look back on 2019 so far and remember it as the year England won the Cricket World Cup for the first time ever.

Or perhaps the year the British Government made a laughing stock of themselves to the rest of Europe.

For the 20 victims who have had to live with the fact they have been raped for the past few years, their highlight of 2019 will be seeing their attacker go to jail.

So far this year, 20 rapist from London have been locked up - see the full list below.

Mahad Hussein

0_ofc0hyxbny8hsakwipne.jpg

Mahad Hussein has been jailed for 13 years (Image: Sussex Police)

An East London man who raped a woman in Brighton while on a night out has been jailed.

Mahad Hussein, of Copenhagen Place, Tower Hamlets raped a 25-year-old woman in the south-coast city in January.

The 22-year-old, who is unemployed, viewed his victim as a "piece of meat" and "showed a lack of disregard to the victim" during the trial.

Hussein was jailed for 13 years at Hove Crown Court on June 13.

The court heard that in the early hours of Tuesday, January 15 the victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was walking along Ship Street in Brighton when she was approached by Hussein, who she had met earlier that evening.

It was at this point she was raped by Hussein.

A delivery driver spotted the victim in distress, and provided support with a nearby security guard until police arrived.

Detectives obtained CCTV from the area and Hussein was identified as the suspect. He was arrested on January 21 and charged with two counts of rape. He was found guilty on both counts following a four-day trial. As well as being jailed for 13 years, he will be a registered sex offender for life.

At the sentencing Judge David Rennie explained how Hussein would have almost certainly got away with this brutal rape if it wasn’t for the CCTV cameras in the area.

e described Hussein as "viewing the victim as a piece of meat" and how he "showed a lack of disregard for the victim", who made it perfectly clear she had no interest in sexual activity with him.

Diiriye Ali-Jamac

0_JS191151569.png

The moment police told Diiriye Ali-Jarmac what he's accused of (Image: Surrey Police)

A paedophile has been jailed for six years for having sex in a hotel with a schoolgirl after she vanished from her home.

Diiriye Ali-Jamac, 34, from Feltham, pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual activity with a child when he was sentenced at Kingston Crown Court on Monday.

His victim was just 14-years-old at the time the offences took place.

The investigation was launched after the victim was reported missing by her mother earlier this year. The victim was found by officers at Hounslow train station the following day.

She was taken into police protection where she later disclosed that after arranging to meet Ali-Jamac, he had taken her to a hotel and had sex with her. CCTV evidence from the hotel was analysed to identify Ali-Jamac.

A wanted marker was placed on the police national computer which flagged up at Heathrow Airport, and Ali-Jamac was detained on board a flight to Ethiopia on May 2.

Further enquiries revealed he had bought a ticket to Ethiopia the day before.

Examination of Ali-Jamac’s mobile phone showed that he had received a text message from the owner of the car he used to drive the victim to the hotel, telling him that the vehicle had been stopped and seized by police in relation to an allegation of sexual assault.

Officers also found a text message from Ali-Jamac’s solicitor on May 1 saying he had received a voicemail from him and had tried to call him back, and asking him if everything was OK.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/20-vile-london-rapists-locked-16866192

Rape iyo ragga Soomaalida maxaa kala haaystaa!!!!

Come on, you get rapists from every community. It isn't a Somali guy thing.
But yes, we have to start addressing this as a community.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Only 20? Really? That's shockingly far lower the I expected.

So its only 2 Somali. What are the rest?

Diiriye Ali-Jamac

0_JS191151569.png

Diiriye Ali-Jamac, 34, from Feltham, pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual activity with a child when he was sentenced at Kingston Crown Court on Monday.

His victim was just 14-years-old at the time the offences took place.

Of course it's a donnie from feltham feeling up young girls :kodaksmiley:

Isn't there a prison in the area as well, which is incarcerated by mainly peados and rapist? Must be something in the water.

Come on, you get rapists from every community. It isn't a Somali guy thing.
But yes, we have to start addressing this as a community.

@HalimaJ

You are correct rapists come from every background and community, but this lot are the worst kind of rapists in London for this year alone and two out of twenty of the worst rapists to be Somalis is a very high figure. I've Somali mates and their prevailing attitude towards consent sucks as many guys believe if a girl is 'loose', then it is Ok to roughen her up to rape her. These sexual crimes are the on the same wavelength wherever Somali blokes live in the diaspora. They will learn the hard way, but unfortunately, along the way, there will be female victims. Google Somali rape followed by individual countries in the western diaspora that Somalis reside and you will be shocked.

@HalimaJ

You are correct rapists come from every background and community, but this lot are the worst kind of rapists in London for this year alone and two out of twenty of the worst rapists to be Somalis is a very high figure. I've Somali mates and their prevailing attitude towards consent sucks as many guys believe if a girl is 'loose', then it is Ok to roughen her up to rape her. These sexual crimes are the on the same wavelength wherever Somali blokes live in the diaspora. They will learn the hard way, but unfortunately, along the way, there will be female victims. Google Somali rape followed by individual countries in the western diaspora that Somalis reside and you will be shocked.

I understand some do have a consent problem and targeting women they deem to be vulnerable or loose. That is why i believe, parents and the community at large need to address this and teach young boys that women, regardless of their life choices are human beings and deserve respect. However, like I said earlier, this isn't a Somali guy issue only, but a male thing that plagues all communities. There is nothing wrong with you highlighting the issue and focusing on Somalis, but to suggest that Somali men are the main culprits is misleading.

Of course it's a donnie from feltham feeling up young girls :kodaksmiley:

Isn't there a prison in the area as well, which is incarcerated by mainly peados and rapist? Must be something in the water.

@LaFlame

Is that guy's nickname Donnie? He reminds me a Somali bloke from my old hood. He thought he was safe inside the airplane flying to Africa till they smoked him out at the last moment.

@LaFlame

Is that guy's nickname Donnie? He reminds me a Somali bloke from my old hood. He thought he was safe inside the airplane flying to Africa till they smoked him out at the last moment.

no donnie is slang for a don/guy, same as bloke. Just found it funny that he was from Feltham. Which has a prison in the area.

The main problem I have with our community is that many families protect and harbour these criminals and buy them a one way ticket to Somalia. We already have social issues back home therefore, sending western raised criminals to roam free and cause more havoc is dangerous. The poor women back home don't have legal protection and rapists shipped to Somalia can cause more damage as they can get away with their sadistic actions. If we had a bit of empathy for victims and people in general as a community, families/clans would think twice before helping these deviants.

I understand some do have a consent problem and targeting women they deem to be vulnerable or loose. That is why i believe, parents and the community at large need to address this and teach young boys that women, regardless of their life choices are human beings and deserve respect. However, like I said earlier, this isn't a Somali guy issue only, but a male thing that plagues all communities. There is nothing wrong with you highlighting the issue and focusing on Somalis, but to suggest that Somali men are the main culprits is misleading.

@HalimaJ

We were always over-represented in rape cases and in the past, when Somalis were new to the diaspora (mass migration) it was blamed on misunderstandings due to the cultural differences, but the problems seem to have not abated with the generations that followed who grew up in this environment and know the culture and rules better, why? It is embedded in our patriarchy Somali culture and how we approach rape in our own culture. It needs a massive overhaul, facelift or a transplant. We live in a civilised modern world and not where odeyall dhaqameed punish further rape victims and force her to marry her rapist. Our culture rewards rapists because they are men.

@HalimaJ

We were always over-represented in rape cases and in the past, when Somalis were new to the diaspora (mass migration) it was blamed on misunderstandings due to the cultural differences, but the problems seem to have not abated with the generations that followed who grew up in this environment and know the culture and rules better, why? It is embedded in our patriarchy Somali culture and how we approach rape in our own culture. It needs a massive overhaul, facelift or a transplant. We live in a civilised modern world and not where odeyall dhaqameed punish further rape victims and force her to marry her rapist. Our culture rewards rapists because they are men.

Somali society is most definitely patriarchal, but to suggest that rape is normalised and entrenched in our culture is misleading.

The average Somali man knows that rape is abhorrent, and so is murder. Yet, due to clan and family intervention, many get away with killing and raping. You Aussie can murder a fellow man, and those from your clan will help you get away with it, despite knowing that your actions are immoral. Our problem is selfishness and a lack of empathy for victims that are not from our clan/ family. There is no real justice, only for those with power. Our outlook is very primitive unfortunately.

The most ridiculous statistics I have ever seen in my entire life. Who is this low life that created the post?

This crap should be deleted

Over 10 % of London's violent deaths(stabbings/shootings) are somali boys as well. We are disproportionately represented in all the wrong things.

@World

If it is not higher than 10%, I will be surprised, but there are those who jeer them here because they are "Somali warriors" and then turn around and paint in an angelic brush like the bloke above. We have a strong affinity with low lives because we see violence heroic. No wonder then, we destroyed our own country and brought our anarchical culture with us.

You don't hear Habeshi men committing such crimes in the diaspora, why?

Trending