2 high ranking police officers killed in Somaliland region ambush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Taliyihii policeka iyo taliye ku xigeenkii police eeDeg Gar.adag ayaa lagu dilay Oog iyo Ceel Afweyn dhaxdooda halka dhawac soo gadhay danbi badhihi degmada gar.adag iyo wiil dhalinyaraa oo kaso racay ceel afweyn

Labadan taliye ayaa kaso jeeda Gebilay Iyo Boorame

Labada taliye ayaa dilkoodu la xidhiidha kadib markay ku qabteen degmada gar.adag alle hawnaxariiste Cali Ciid oo ku geeryooday jeelka ceerigaabo

Taliyihii policeka iyo taliye ku xigeenkii police eeDeg Gar.adag ayaa lagu dilay Oog iyo Ceel Afweyn dhaxdooda halka dhawac soo gadhay danbi badhihi degmada gar.adag iyo wiil dhalinyaraa oo kaso racay ceel afweyn

Labadan taliye ayaa kaso jeeda Gebilay Iyo Boorame

Labada taliye ayaa dilkoodu la xidhiidha kadib markay ku qabteen degmada gar.adag alle hawnaxariiste Cali Ciid oo ku geeryooday jeelka ceerigaabo
Who are the culprits

Bohol

VIP
Who are the culprits

animals_hero_porcupine.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Closest thing to the truth. Al Shabaab is a incessant headache to humongous countries with huge military hardwares like Kenya. I genuinely think both Ethiopia and the Somaliland region of Somalia were and still are paying yearly tax to save themselves from the wrath of Al Shabaab and their explosions.

If Dhuso Bixi tries to play with this agreement then it's game over for Jeegaanta. They shall forget the word "peace" when Al Shabaab decides to terminate their contract.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Look at you lot disgraceful.

Celebrating the death of 2 Muslims
In the backdrop of Ramadan.

insha'Allah you all get punished for always inciting violence.

Closest thing to the truth. Al Shabaab is a incessant headache to humongous countries with huge military hardwares like Kenya. I genuinely think both Ethiopia and the Somaliland region of Somalia were and still are paying yearly tax to save themselves from the wrath of Al Shabaab and their explosions.

If Dhuso Bixi tries to play with this agreement then it's game over for Jeegaanta. They shall forget the word "peace" when Al Shabaab decides to terminate their contract.
Damn are they really paying tax to those lunatics

Status
Not open for further replies.