2 high ranking police officers killed in Somaliland region ambush

Status
Not open for further replies.
They apparently declared a three months emergency in Western Sanaag region where the slaying of the commanders took place.

What will the people there do?

Mehmet indeed. I actually find it amazing that Somaliland project lasted this long.

But in hindsight there was nothing challenging it.

Now the chickens come home to roost.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Mehmet indeed. I actually find it amazing that Somaliland project lasted this long.

But in hindsight there was nothing challenging it.

Now the chickens come home to roost.

Everyday you're standing goes lower,

We're the only stable Somali state despite our constant disagreement any external threats we're a United front.

If you think we're fragile PL is like wet paper

Sirlance secession doesn't hold any water and can be seen by the fearful action of the current Somaliland regime.

It was always a dumb idea. Federalism is stable and coherent political course (the good of both worlds being autonomous and still benefit of being part of Somalia)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Keep dreaming idiots and remember while you hating, somaliland is still flying.
Not for long.
59332365_2304885663114082_3604268350722539520_n.jpg

:russ:

Bohol what happened to the two commanders was really disgusting.

This definitely looks like a set up of sorts or mission to assassinate them for political reasons so the regime could declare a state of emergency.

The people there are very docile and lack credible leadership.

Why is the mayor of Ceerigaabo accepting such humiliation and stifling of his town and region?

Where are the heads and leaders of this region? Somaliland has done nothing for them yet try to boycott them all the time.

Bohol

VIP
Bohol what happened to the two commanders was really disgusting.

This definitely looks like a set up of sorts or mission to assassinate them for political reasons so the regime could declare a state of emergency.

The people there are very docile and lack credible leadership.

Why is the mayor of Ceerigaabo accepting such humiliation and stifling of his town and region?

Where are the heads and leaders of this region? Somaliland has done nothing for them yet try to boycott them all the time.

It has been rejected by the locals.

Somaliland: Muse Bihi Imposes Curfew In Sanaag, Parliament Debates, Residents Ignore Curfew.

https://qarannews.com/somaliland-pr...g-parliament-debates-residents-ignore-curfew/

Bohol it seems the people there are Isaqist on outlook even when it is detrimental to their own home region and towns.

They are slowly awakening it seems now.

But it took a long time for that.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes i just saw I was wondering why are they all talking about those 2 officers killed in Sanaag. Ileen waa Samaroon. A.U.N.

Bohol

VIP
Awdal governor flees Borama fearing revenge.

Siyaasi Cabdinaasir Buuni Oo Shhegay Badhasaabka Gobolka Awdal Uu Hargeisa U Soo Cararay

Status
Not open for further replies.