2 Election cities decided in each state

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
u also said ur majeerteen.:hemad:
ok mr majeerteen.

Not just anyone MJ either, but the decedent of the ruler of Kismayo/ Jubbaland from early 1900s up until around Somalia independence. Put respect on me I am your King

09a186b38d87f0bbc6113f7626d917c36ea103cf.gifv

Not just anyone MJ either, but the decedent of the ruler of Kismayo/ Jubbaland from early 1900s up until around Somalia independence. Put respect on me I am your King

only marehan will pretend to be another clan. it's such a shameful tactic walle.

u got niggas with msb photos on twitter claiming to be from hargaysa. and then there's you, and jiron who pretends to be all positive raxanwayn dude.

just do us a favor, come out of the closet.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
only marehan will pretend to be another clan. it's such a shameful tactic walle.

u got niggas with msb photos on twitter claiming to be from hargaysa. and then there's you, and jiron who pretends to be all positive raxanwayn dude.

just do us a favor, come out of the closet.

Nigga not here to convince you of anything, just here to discuss politics:mjpls:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
nah nigga, u had to disown ur entire clan just to support your adeer.
weak behavior, no wonder y'all losing all the damn time. :drakewtf:

Cajiib you post some convincing sheeko, don’t know how you niggas don’t get bored of this

kulaha ruler. Your a cali salebaan. KiSmayo and jubaland was ruled by sultan Ahmed magan the only king accepted by the British and he was Mohamed Zubeer which means Ferrari was your king in the whole of jubaland accepted by the western powers and he owned jubaland and NFD when you We’re a mere subjective of his in Kismayo.

respect your king langab boy. Don’t make me bring sources showing how Mohamed Zubeer were the only sultans of jubaland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
kulaha ruler. Your a cali salebaan. KiSmayo and jubaland was ruled by sultan Ahmed magan the only king accepted by the British and he was Mohamed Zubeer which means Ferrari was your king in the whole of jubaland accepted by the western powers and he owned jubaland and NFD when you We’re a mere subjective of his in Kismayo.

respect your king langab boy. Don’t make me bring sources showing how Mohamed Zubeer were the only sultans of jubaland.

@kickz is not majerten, he has that feminine marehan/hawiye culture, he doesn't even do FKD meaning this kid is cultured like hawiye not like an MJ at all. In MJ culture we fight hard and we shake hands after that bout like warriors, he clearly lacks this and believes in southern customs like 'xishood' and 'weji been ah umada tusi' we don't do that shit in PL, that is a southern hawiye culture which led to their demise in my opinion intay been isku sheegayan, ha sugina inay hamar hagaagto.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
MJ and Harti have played their JL card and we back Madoobe, we don't flip flop like marehan or hawiye hadan meel ku biirno, that's it, labo meel iskuma qaybino is another fundamental rule of Majerten ama 'maydka waa you' then. We learned how hawiye divided itself to the point, the only person losing was hawiye constantly.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
marehan try to divide ogadens among themselves, maxaa ka galay waxay doranayan, mj don't get involved in ogaden matters, we see them as all the same, kursiga waa ogaden president, ku seexo kuna toos taas buun marehan, get your ass back to gelinsoor-cadaado-dhusomareeb orod kaasi markad soo ceeshatid markas jubaland la hadal, i urge u dont make the same mistake as galgaduud reer diini who lost all their homelands. Only warrior marehans are wagardhac oo iska celiyo habar gedir, reer diini is a damn victim at all times to HG.

Reer diini ma dego gedo ma helayo no representation in JL, reer hassan will. That is why they are angry they want to keep control of marehan clan and using the kab iyo lax card to unite sade but the real issue is they are angry reer diini isnt allowed in JL. JL ma aha 4.5 waa arimo degaan doqonki ku dhalay was, the federal govt is 4.5 not the regions, hadi aadan degaan lahayn u ain't eating shit in JL.

Trending