2 Election cities decided in each state

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Cities are Bosaso, Garowe, Galkacyo, Dusamareeb,Jowhar, Beledwayne, Baidoa, Barawe, Garbaharey, and Kismayo.

Gonna be interesting to see which MPs go where.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Cities are Bosaso, Garowe, Galkacyo, Dusamareeb,Jowhar, Beledwayne, Baidoa, Barawe, Garbaharey, and Kismayo.

Gonna be interesting to see which MPs go where.
I wonder who will come out in Baraawe this has been a place of conflict for ages @Balaayo are there foreign troops stationed there :sass2:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I wonder who will come out in Baraawe this has been a place of conflict for ages @Balaayo are there foreign troops stationed there :sass2:
EjK7Dz5WoAU2afI

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So Galmudug gets Dhusmareeb and Galkayo. Which proves that Galkayo belongs to Galmudug.
Actually, it proves that Galnus doesn't even control Cadaado anymore and that you need to mooch off of our security to have a polling station anywhere outside Amisom secured Dhuuso.
:pachah1:
Just think about that. Each FMS must have polling stations in two cities and one of your 'cities' is a shanty corner ghetto of a city belonging to a superior FMS because it's all you have.

:mjlaugh:

Galmudug using one neighborhood in Galkacyo as their "city" . :mjlol:

I always get the sense that Galkacyo is their pride and joy because MJs live there. Something about the way they obsess over it compared to Cadaado or Hobyo even!

I am convinced HG would cry if we changed the name of North Galkacyo to not associate with them.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What's the point if an extension is given?

Wasn't the point of boycotting two meetings to avoid an extension?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Very quick question

does it mean all in those cities will be able to vote?

Puntland should have gave a voting opportunity to either Badhan or Boocame

and can reer gaalkacyo rasmi,vote in Baraxley?

GemState

36/21
VIP
The regional states have agreed on the allocation of seats for the new lower house of Parliament based on clan formation.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

Ψ¬Ω†Ψ―ΩŠ Ψ΅ΩˆΩ…Ψ§Ω„
VIP
I disagree with some selections but at the end of the day idm PL is mine. :trumpsmirk:

RX and Bantus are gonna be overlords of Somalia soon tho, and Murusade have more seats than any other HAG in GM. :pachah1::deadpeter:

GemState

36/21
VIP
I disagree with some selections but at the end of the day idm PL is mine. :trumpsmirk:

RX and Bantus are gonna be overlords of Somalia soon tho, and Murusade have more seats than any other HAG in GM. :pachah1::deadpeter:
HG has 12, they're divided by their sub-clans, same with the rest of the clans on the list.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Rubbish

so Majeerteen have 10 in Puntland
And 2 in Jubaland

And Mareexaan have 10 in Jubaland
And 4 in Galmudug

And Ogaden have 8 in Jubaland
And 2 in Koonfuur Galbeed

and Dhulbahante have 8 in Puntland
And 1 in Jubaland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This why 4.5 sucks. Isse and Murusade enjoy 8 plus 7 seats. That's 15 seats. Yet Majerten who owns 1/3 of Somalia enjoys only 12 seats. How can people who don't even fill elbur and zeylac as it's shared territory have more representation then a clan that is 1/3 of Somalia?

How does Gedo have more seats then 1/3 of Somalia? Imagine this 14 seats for marehan, 15 seats between murusade/ciise looooooooool. How do they have 30 seats? they are not 10% of Somalia population. In reality PL should get 30% of 275 MPS. PL alone should have around 80-85 MPS, JL around 15% which is 40 seats. The rest should be given to other Somalis to share. Hence a 2.5 is more realistic then 4.5 because 4.5 allows clans like Issa to have 8 MPS or Murusade have 7 mps, yet they don't even own a district in somalia, everywhere they live is shared with other clans.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I find it interesting they didnt make it Bardheere.

Also for the Somaliland votes why didnt Farmajo make it Buuhodle and Las Qoray as the other cities dont want to be apart of Somalia. I dont think they would even feel left out as they genuinely believe there another country. (SL is being picked by Mogadishu I presume)

Trending

Latest posts