2 Election cities decided in each state

Looks like SL MPs will be managed solely by Federal Government in this election, while the states are split between Federal and State level.

nigga how can you be so optimistic? you clinging to anything and everything.
adeer ain't coming back.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
nigga how can you be so optimistic? you clinging to anything and everything.
adeer ain't coming back.

You sound scared :mjpls:

Just sit back and enjoy the game

tenor.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
f*ck Farmaajo and the 4.5 system nacalaa dhalee, Walahi we need that 1M1V more than ever, we have small clans that have 10 times less numbers than MJs and eating good, how could the biggest tribe in Somalia in both population and land wise gets only 12 .:mindblown:

Are you freaking kidding me, the worst part that pissed me off was when I log-in into my CS FB group and we are getting mocked.

How does a tribe who are majority in Bari and solely own three districts and over 50 tuulos gets the same MP numbers as Yibirs who don't own one single 20 hut village on their own, this is what this CS sheegato @kickz is promoting,Caaq qoofaql Doqon.

PhotoCollage_20201002_122658683.jpg

Too little too late, for Democratization and Economic Reforms in our Homeland. But heey,

something is better than nothing. As i understand we are finally getting closer to real Democracy

by leaving the 4-5 System and getting region/district based election System.

This the first real reform, since 4,5 was introduced back in 2000.

he's being fair to a group of people who only respect the bullet. Look how differently marehan behave in galmudug as compared to jland, over there they are quiet as a mouse because they were forced to stfu and kiss the ring while the likes of madoobe are being diplomatic towards them. :snoop: When will ogs operating from a higher moral ground end?

we need him gone. He is useless. We need an uncle umar jeese but with the love and wisdom of an ONLF with hardcore Absame Kumade first to hell with the test policy.

little secret on the grapevine, all him him gone and I mean all Kumade even the sultan and the elders and he knows too and have agreed the next guy who will replace him will and must be an OG who is from waamo and will put Absame first and karbash the buuns. Look at how the buuns behave in galgaduud so tamed and submissive.

his exit is being planned by Absame elders as we speak. Insha Allah come 2023 and he is gone. No more. Even reer NFD wwant him gone and an OG brought who will stand on the necks of the buuns and teach them manners. Everyday Ahmed nails his own coffin. I cannot Divulge More but his exit will be planned about 18 months before the next election. Let him enjoy his time and screw up what he can

he has done half his job which was to cement. Kumade power and show the western world we own jubaland and are majorty. But has failed on the lower ranks Of the fruit tree but not taming the wild buun

Insha Allah the west now know only an OG can rule. The plan next time is to bring an OG and first things he will do is take the MPs from 75 to 110 and have us Kumade the majorty uncle jeese usd to be begged with 75% of the seats.

this so called Qadar will be gone Insha Allah and so will buun kibir mark my word Insha Allah and so will all the yar yar qashin he is trying to please.

we need him gone. He is useless. We need an uncle umar jeese but with the love and wisdom of an ONLF with hardcore Absame Kumade first to hell with the test policy.

little secret on the grapevine, all him him gone and I mean all Kumade even the sultan and the elders and he knows too and have agreed the next guy who will replace him will and must be an OG who is from waamo and will put Absame first and karbash the buuns. Look at how the buuns behave in galgaduud so tamed and submissive.

his exit is being planned by Absame elders as we speak. Insha Allah come 2023 and he is gone. No more. Even reer NFD wwant him gone and an OG brought who will stand on the necks of the buuns and teach them manners. Everyday Ahmed nails his own coffin. I cannot Divulge More but his exit will be planned about 18 months before the next election. Let him enjoy his time and screw up what he can

he has done half his job which was to cement. Kumade power and show the western world we own jubaland and are majorty. But has failed on the lower ranks Of the fruit tree but not taming the wild buun

Insha Allah the west now know only an OG can rule. The plan next time is to bring an OG and first things he will do is take the MPs from 75 to 110 and have us Kumade the majorty uncle jeese usd to be begged with 75% of the seats.

this so called Qadar will be gone Insha Allah and so will buun kibir mark my word Insha Allah and so will all the yar yar qashin he is trying to please.
Can Ahmed Rashiid run? I want someone like him, straight no nonsense type of guy. Talk shit get banged.:browtf:

How is seerar like? is he soft? i dont know why I keep thinking he isn't mentally strong.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
f*ck Farmaajo and the 4.5 system nacalaa dhalee, Walahi we need that 1M1V more than ever, we have small clans that have 10 times less numbers than MJs and eating good, how could the biggest tribe in Somalia in both population and land wise gets only 12 .:mindblown:

Are you freaking kidding me, the worst part that pissed me off was when I log-in into my CS FB group and we are getting mocked.

How does a tribe who are majority in Bari and solely own three districts and over 50 tuulos gets the same MP numbers as Yibirs who don't own one single 20 hut village on their own, this is what this CS sheegato @kickz is promoting,Caaq qoofaql Doqon.

View attachment 144243
Unbelievable.
This xaaraan 4.5 has to go!!!

You sound scared :mjpls:

Just sit back and enjoy the game

tenor.gif
i guess u can't lose if u keep shifting the goal post.

nigga you went from he'll be arrested, to we'll elect new president in gedo, to bu'aale will be captured by NN, to he won't be recognized, to we'll have 1m1v and now you are searching hope in this?

you're a sore loser. Take the L and move on.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
i guess u can't lose if u keep shifting the goal post.

nigga you went from he'll be arrested, to we'll elect new president in gedo, to bu'aale will be captured by NN, to he won't be recognized, to we'll have 1m1v and now you are searching hope in this?

you're a sore loser. Take the L and move on.

Yall to invested in where I stand, just enjoy the show

5tXZ.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
maybe that's because you made a billion threads on how adeer will find a way. :drakewtf:

When feb comes and adeer is gone, you'll be here making a thread on how he won.
:heh:

You're projecting, remember I said election deal would pass and you said it wouldn't. :mjpls:

Unbelievable.
This xaaraan 4.5 has to go!!!
Things will continue in that way till comprehensive national census was conducted cuz all the somali clans hold that they are more numerous than theyre thought by the outsiders so they deserved more MPs then they got.

Trending