Isaaq Elitist
Jag säger hej, hej!
vilken underbar dag det e
när man kan vara som man e
och ändå leva tillsammans :ohhhdamn:

Still remember that theme song over a decade later, nostalgia :mjcry:
You better have or else...
qWgWOkh.jpg

You forgot Fairy Odd Parents, Kim Possible, Chowder, Phineas&Ferb and Ben 10 but the late 2000s aren't as appreciated it seems.

2010s also had some nice shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show and Gravity falls. Also Rick and Morty isn't bad.

This decade was lit looking back at it but we still have 2 more full years to decide if it was better than the previous ones.
The first 2 were early 2000s/mid 2000s the other 3 are trash that started airing a year or 2 before 2010

Cartoons been with us every since the beginning. Honestly, I feel sorry for the people who've grown up without something like this to look forward too. Gonna make a thread of my favorite cartoon shows. You can also discuss good shows currently going on or shows not on the list as well.

View attachment 22959

I swear Batman: The Animated Series was one of the best tv shows of all times. This show gave me a lot of happy memories and it wasn't afraid to delve into serious topics to children at the time. Kevin Conroy will always bee Batman to me.

View attachment 22960

If you never had friends like these whilst growing up, you never had friends to begin with. This show mad me laugh tons of time, and all the adult humor that past throw me as a child is even funnier now.

View attachment 22961

Samurai Jack. Even though this main barely said a paragraph of lines per episode. It was still a beast of a show. The cinematography and the characters were top notch. I was glad that the creators were able to finish the final season. If you wish to watch the show, just be known that season 5 is a lot more darker and gruesome than the other seasons since it hit adult swim.

View attachment 22962

If you never watched The Boondocks, what are you doing man. This show was hilarious since it was very relatable to the setting I live in. The Boondocks is able to hit some topics that most other shows wouldn't. And I really respect them for that. Give this show a go, but be warned that season 4 isn't the best of the seasons since there was a new writer.

View attachment 22963

The Grim Adventure of Billy & Mandy. I still have no idea how they put this show on Cartoon Networks air time. This show is hilarious man. Had a lot of good laughs when watching this. I think my favorite episode was that alien brain.

View attachment 22964

Avatar: The Last Airbender. This show is really amazing and more people should watch this. The fight styles are amazing. The characters are well written and the world building is very eccentric. While Season 1 starts of slow it gradually becomes a more serious show. Really you should watch it.

There's obviously more animated shows I love and i'll possible put more in the thread.

GOAT shows. I remember those shows like they were yesterday. Batman: The Animated Series was one of my favorites of all time.

N

nadia

How are we gonna forget about the one and only Sailor Moon even guys watched this best cartoon ever.

Pretty%2BGuardian%2BSailor%2BMoon%2BCrystal.jpg

Digimon-Frontier-Episode-50-English-Dubbed.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.