1977 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so if Yemen helped Ethopia, why are Yemenis going to somalia not Ethopia since ehtopia is more stable? And they have the audacity to scream at Somali government. We shall kick them out or gas them in chambers.

Wow, so if Yemen helped Ethopia, why are Yemenis going to somalia not Ethopia since ehtopia is more stable? And they have the audacity to scream at Somali government. We shall kick them out or gas them in chambers.
Not a fan of Yemenis either but the Hitler era is over warya :camby:

Not a fan of Yemenis either but the Hitler era is over warya :camby:
The only thing stopping us from killing these stupid Arabs is the stupid Arab religion Islam. Oh so ironic, Arabs can kill us with Ehtopia but we can't kill them because Arabs made Islam so they make the rules. Wake up Somali people and get these sand terrorists out!

That was their government. The Arab league had an Issue with Barre because he didn't subscribe to Arab supremacy via Islam.

The only thing stopping us from killing these stupid Arabs is the stupid Arab religion Islam. Oh so ironic, Arabs can kill us with Ehtopia but we can't kill them because Arabs made Islam so they make the rules. Wake up Somali people and get these sand terrorists out!
You aren't the only one to take notice: when the arabs are at a disadvantage, they lure others in with "one ummah" but as soon as they get themselves together, they throw them to the side & look down on them.
It's happened one too many times.

You're proposing genocide :gucciwhat:

What happened with Yemen and Cuba supporting Ethiopia is called Cold War politics sxb. That's behind us now. Don't act like a woman scorned, it's not becoming

That was their government. The Arab league had an Issue with Barre because he didn't subscribe to Arab supremacy via Islam.

Nah, it was due to ideological reasons why South Yemen (being a fellow Marxist state) joined up with Ethiopia. I believe they arrived with the Soviet/Cuban contingent after Barre switched sides to the U.S.

If they were pakis I'd fly all the way to Somalia to slaughter them

When i went to Garowe as a kid me and these kids would throw rocks at Indians

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
uff f*ck Yemen
f*ck their polyester flag, Their dumb fuckin country and everything about them nacalad ha just taasho Yemen
I remember being in Xamar and these monkeys had the audacity to mock us and throw sand at us for no reason now they're coming in masses to Somalia uff and they STILL kill Somali immigrants over in Yemen

YEMEN HA GUBTO
DOWN!!!!
Mv5dCk0.gif

If they were pakis I'd fly all the way to Somalia to slaughter them

When i went to Garowe as a kid me and these kids would throw rocks at Indians
Sounds like fun. Apparently very common as my mom said everyone harrassed them 24/7 when they lived there in large numbers :damn:

uff f*ck Yemen
f*ck their polyester flag, Their dumb fuckin country and everything about them nacalad ha just taasho Yemen
I remember being in Xamar and these monkeys had the audacity to mock us and throw sand at us for no reason now they're coming in masses to Somalia uff and they STILL kill Somali immigrants over in Yemen

YEMEN HA GUBTO
DOWN!!!!
Mv5dCk0.gif
U let them do that to u in ur own soil :westbrookwtf::williamswtf:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I watched Somali tv yesterday, and they interviewed Yemeni refugees in Moqdishu
Uff fucking worthless sand I hate arabs and south asians with passion
http://[QUOTE="Jjero, post: 819685, member: 2205"]I watched Somali tv yesterday, and they interviewed Yemeni refugees in Moqdishu Uff fucking worthless sand I hate arabs and south asians with passion[/QUOTE] [IMG] Nigga calm down. Heard what's going down in Yemen? Hating others is probably why we have a balding epidemic.
tempz_by_rcrosby93-d47jvhf.gif

Nigga calm down. Heard what's going down in Yemen? All these nations are getting bashed in and you're worried about refugees.
Why are they there in the first place?
Wallahi.. hating others is probably why we have a balding epidemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts