1977 war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Stupid Somalis just bringing in these lazy khat chewers who will do nothing but bring crime, terrorism and more war
http://[QUOTE="Jjero, post: 819685, member: 2205"]I watched Somali tv yesterday, and they interviewed Yemeni refugees in Moqdishu Uff fucking worthless sand I hate arabs and south asians with passion[/QUOTE] [IMG] Nigga calm down. Heard what's going down in Yemen? Hating others is probably why we have a balding epidemic.
tempz_by_rcrosby93-d47jvhf.gif

Nigga calm down. Heard what's going down in Yemen? All these nations are getting bashed in and you're worried about refugees.
Why are they there in the first place?
Wallahi.. hating others is probably why we have a balding epidemic.
Who are you?

Ottawa is langaab shithole and Toronto is a jamaican infested shithole

Toronto is expensive asf:nahgirl:
The cost of living is slightly high, owning a home here is something only the wealthy can achieve now.
But I don't want to move to some dirty tuulo, life is so unfair.
giphy.gif

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
They were under the thumb of the Soviet Union as did most soviet states minus China due to the Sino-Soviet Spilt

The USSR, finding itself supplying both sides of a war, attempted to mediate a ceasefire. When their efforts failed, the Soviets abandoned Somalia. All aid to Siad Barre's regime was halted, while arms shipments to Ethiopia were increased. Soviet military aid (second in magnitude only to the October 1973 gigantic resupplying of Syrian forces during the Yom Kippur War) and advisors flooded into the country along with around 15,000 Cuban combat troops. Other communist countries offered assistance: the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen offered military assistance and North Korea helped train a "People's Militia"; East Germany likewise offered training, engineering and support troops.(As the scale of communist assistance became clear in November 1977, Somalia broke diplomatic relations with the USSR and expelled all Soviet citizens from the country.)

1977 war was a watershed for Somalia and somali people, Barre could change Somalia history but Ethiopian allies avoided his victory.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
mudane @Absimill Abaskuul is right, why would yemenis flee to Somalia/land but not Ethiopia? yemenis and other gulf states deport Somali fleeing, but we welcome arabs with open arms before Somalis.

You're proposing genocide :gucciwhat:

What happened with Yemen and Cuba supporting Ethiopia is called Cold War politics sxb. That's behind us now. Don't act like a woman scorned, it's not becoming
so politics before muh ummah?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
uff f*ck Yemen
f*ck their polyester flag, Their dumb fuckin country and everything about them nacalad ha just taasho Yemen
I remember being in Xamar and these monkeys had the audacity to mock us and throw sand at us for no reason now they're coming in masses to Somalia uff and they STILL kill Somali immigrants over in Yemen

YEMEN HA GUBTO
DOWN!!!!
Mv5dCk0.gif
Naga tag bilaa dhiig! They bullied you in Xamar? Oh God hide your embarrassment

mudane @Absimill Abaskuul is right, why would yemenis flee to Somalia/land but not Ethiopia? yemenis and other gulf states deport Somali fleeing, but we welcome arabs with open arms before Somalis.

so politics before muh ummah?

That's how realpolitik works. These are secular states, they only care about national interest not the ummah. That's a pipe dream

uff f*ck Yemen
f*ck their polyester flag, Their dumb fuckin country and everything about them nacalad ha just taasho Yemen
I remember being in Xamar and these monkeys had the audacity to mock us and throw sand at us for no reason now they're coming in masses to Somalia uff and they STILL kill Somali immigrants over in Yemen

YEMEN HA GUBTO
DOWN!!!!
Mv5dCk0.gif
What the f*ck how is that even possible? In a city that's 99% Somalis Arab refugees bullied yall? How!

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
What the f*ck how is that even possible? In a city that's 99% Somalis Arab refugees bullied yall? How!
They didn't "bully" us, it was more that they mocked us
We was a huge group too, they were like 3 of them and they were teenage boys
I was outside with my sisters and my female cousin then, We ratted on them to our brothers though so :zhqjlmx:

Wa la garaacey tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending