kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Efy2B09WoAAWbXc

Efy2B1GXsAMepQT

Land is so lush and green:wow:

Look at this Amxara crying in the comments;
Comments like these is why I’m a strong supporter of Somali unity. While the idiots are arguing in another thread calling for balkanization because of “Muh qabiil Muh Tuulo”, raw meat eating midgets are laughing at how they turned Somali’s against one another.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Comments like these is why I’m a strong supporter of Somali unity. While the idiots are arguing in another thread calling for balkanization because of “Muh qabiil Muh Tuulo”, raw meat eating midgets are laughing at how they turned Somali’s against one another.

Somali unity is dead,Somali unity died the day these so called WSLF forces who were created the fight Ethiopians started looting, raping and killing fellow Somalis alongside the border who fought for the freedom of these same people.

Nevertheless I hope Somalis in Ethiopia will be free one day, but unity? No, big no.

Abaq

VIP
Somali unity is dead,Somali unity died the day these so called WSLF forces who were created the fight Ethiopians started looting, raping and killing fellow Somalis alongside the border who fought for the freedom of these same people.

Nevertheless I hope Somalis in Ethiopia will be free one day, but unity? No, big no.
Historical traitors like you who actively destroyed Somali unity will not go down well in history.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Historical traitors like you who actively destroyed Somali unity will not go down well in history.

If there were historical traitors in Somali history they were definitely WSLF terrorist armed by afweyne to harrass loot and kill poor Isaaqs in Hawd.

But the SNM put that little terrorist movement to bed in 1985.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Very poor take. Do you actually dispute anything he says?

He expects us to be loyal to the people who called for the extermination of my people? Why would I be loyal to people who created ciidamada “dabar goynta” Isaaq. Effectively trying to remove them off the map.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Very poor take. Do you actually dispute anything he says?
The Isaaq he is talking about were traitors fighting with the Ethiopians keep in mind many of these Isaaq were from Haud so it is truly boggling how these people fought for anyone else if anything in the end they fought against themselves.

Regardless SNM were active in the region since the early 80s and were being used to fight against there country. He is just accustomed to the “woe is me my brothers betrayed me” brainwashing. In fact if I am correct @AarHawd_7 im sure at some point you have argued on this site that it was moral working with Mengistu against Siad.
B809ADE0-1ACB-4D94-AAB6-6C45F4B83014.jpeg

@AarHawd_7 This another time I have caught you sticking your tongue out for Ogadens do you ever learn:drakewtf:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

@Removed

You are cagdheer you will never admit. Even the Mareexaan colonel admitted 60% of the fighting to free you dhabooqii ass done in 1977 was done by reer Waqooyi amase Isaaq. Cabdilaahi Askar a high ranking SNM member had the nickname “lion of Godey” where he freed your people from the Xabashi.

When it comes to the WSLF, yes SNM were armed by Ethiopia. But so where the Cagdheers under the WSLF banner by Afweyne and the Somali government. The SNM was created to counter WSLF militias harrassing poor Isaaq nomads by the WSLF armed by Afweyne. The Ethiopians and the SNM finished the WSLF by 1985 they were effectively finished and you lost to the Habar Yoonis and Ciidagale. Its well documented don’t try to turn history in your favor when its all documented.
36743669-729A-4293-B8AA-788AA08DA492.jpeg
FD69AEE8-5DE5-4860-933C-791E66630640.jpeg

The Isaaq he is talking about were traitors fighting with the Ethiopians keep in mind many of these Isaaq were from Haud so it is truly boggling how these people fought for anyone else if anything in the end they fought against themselves.

Regardless SNM were active in the region since the early 80s and were being used to fight against there country. He is just accustomed to the “woe is me my brothers betrayed me” brainwashing. In fact if I am correct @AarHawd_7 im sure at some point you have argued on this site that it was moral working with Mengistu against Siad.
View attachment 138023

@AarHawd_7 This another time I have caught you sticking your tongue out for Ogadens do you ever learn:drakewtf:

Have you ever asked yourself why they were fighting the government of Siyaad Barre? If fighting a war criminal intent on wiping your people out is treachery to you, then that says all we need to know about you.

For me the SSDF was legitimate in its fight against Afweyne, as was the USC and as was the SNM. History proves that.

Last edited:
Nothing special we have always fought against iidooor :trumpsmirk:
You consider killing refugees fleeing bombing and massacres a fight? That is essentially what he referred to.
The only "fights" between the SNM & WSLF ended very lopsidedly, even though Siyaad Barre tried his damnedest to give the WSLF the upper hand.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

@Removed

You are cagdheer you will never admit. Even the Mareexaan colonel admitted 60% of the fighting to free you dhabooqii ass done in 1977 was done by reer Waqooyi amase Isaaq. Cabdilaahi Askar a high ranking SNM member had the nickname “lion of Godey” where he freed your people from the Xabashi.

When it comes to the WSLF, yes SNM were armed by Ethiopia. But so where the Cagdheers under the WSLF banner by Afweyne and the Somali government. The SNM was created to counter WSLF militias harrassing poor Isaaq nomads by the WSLF armed by Afweyne. The Ethiopians and the SNM finished the WSLF by 1985 they were effectively finished and you lost to the Habar Yoonis and Ciidagale. Its well documented don’t try to turn history in your favor when its all documented.
View attachment 138026View attachment 138027
The WSLF had its hands tied by MSB after the war out of fear they would invade Somalia in return and you guys are talking about MSV support?! Bragging about Ethiopian weapons to kill civilians is easy and the same could easily apply to Liyu so I am confused on where you feel like thats a win saaxib Baaharsame is more your speed Ogaden is more like Irir:trumpsmirk:
4B54F327-6D43-4B7F-9BF9-A560AAB41926.jpeg

your first evidence is a video of a poor old man its known to everyone above the age of 16 around half the armed forces fighting in 77 was WSLF. Heres a cia estimate from @Teeri-Alpha
F97CC146-D2CF-4BC1-ABE3-1090A4084D09.jpeg

The “Lion of Godey” is an Isaaq folktale the guy wasnt even the shot caller on the Godey front that was Cabdullahi Cirro who himself reported back to Cali Samatar you guys all got that from the same meme :liberaltears:
Wait for it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for your second post ask your adeers from Haud why that fighting took place the killings started after the mistreatment of Ogadens on your side of the border dont cry after you start it. Where else do you see people kill one another and one side cries “Waana la Xasuuqay” saaxib dont start that I know full well of the border war and killing at the time Isaaq were not the innocent babies of Somaliweyn you extremists want them to be this is all within living memory and yet some folks want to taint it.

Then again you dont have adeers from Haud to ask because you are a small clan whos only known settlement is the West Burco community or was it East, good day “AarHawd” :lolbron:

The WSLF had its hands tied by MSB after the war out of fear they would invade Somalia in return and you guys are talking about MSV support?! Bragging about Ethiopian weapons to kill civilians is easy and the same could easily apply to Liyu so I am confused on where you feel like thats a win saaxib Baaharsame is more your speed Ogaden is more like Irir:trumpsmirk:
View attachment 138029
your first evidence is a video of a poor old man its known to everyone above the age of 16 around half the armed forces fighting in 77 was WSLF. Heres a cia estimate from @Teeri-Alpha
View attachment 138030
The “Lion of Godey” is an Isaaq folktale the guy wasnt even the shot caller on the Godey front that was Cabdullahi Cirro who himself reported back to Cali Samatar you guys all got that from the same meme :liberaltears:
Wait for it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for your second post ask your adeers from Haud why that fighting took place the killings started after the mistreatment of Ogadens on your side of the border dont cry after you start it. Where else do you see people kill one another and one side cries “Waana la Xasuuqay” saaxib dont start that I know full well of the border war and killing at the time Isaaq were not the innocent babies of Somaliweyn you extremists want them to be this is all within living memory and yet some folks want to taint it.

Then again you dont have adeers from Haud to ask because you are a small clan whos only known settlement is the West Burco community or was it East, good day “AarHawd” :lolbron:

Why would MSB fear WSLF will invade somalia? Wasn't he the one who armed you guys and took part in the creation of the WSLF? It probably has more to do, with pressure on Somalia to stop fighting Ethiopia and housing "rebels". Also your source says that founder of WSLF was only kicked in 1989. That's a long time from 1977. More than 10 years. WSLF and the isaaq were still fighting in 1985 like the aarhawd source says. So basically you guys fucked over the entire nation over whose animals could graze where. :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending