1949: Haile Selassie tells UN that Eritrea and Somalia are integral parts of Ethiopia and that they should return to the Motherland

When you live in Somalia and look at these people I live with, I will know that these people have no future, but you stay in the West.
😂 I live in bosaso pal like I said ur either a langaab or a habeshi either way somalia is headed to the top with or without ur support

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Macawisley @Hassan77 @SPMLegend

You have it completely wrong. The British wanted to implement the Bevin Plan of Greater Somalia where Italian Somaliland, British Somaliland, NFD and the Ogaden would be made into a single trust territory under British control for 10 years. The traitorous D&M and Abgaal, represented by the Hizbia and Jumia parties respectively, chose to side with the Italians and argued against Greater Somalia in front of the UN's Four Powers Commission. This is how they came to be known as the Pro-Italia faction.
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE TROUBLES: THE PROITALIA MOVEMENT’S CHALLENGE TO NATIONALISM IN BRITISH-OCCUPIED SOMALIA

One of the biggest reasons why 4 of the 5 Somali regions are not united in a single country is that the Abgaal and D&M were afraid of Darod dominance and losing their agricultural land. They took bribes from the Italians to testify and protest against Greater Somalia. The British wanted to rule all Somalis, outside Djibouti, in a single trusteeship until independence in the 1960s. The Abgaal and D&M fucked it up for us.

One of the most disgusting and infuriating things I learned while reading Somali history.

:snoop:
🦧gaals ruining shit once again what a surprise. :mjlol:

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
The best thing Ethiopia ever did was burying Haile Selassie under a toilet. Bootlicker begged his way into getting galbeed. May the midget rot.
He sold his daughter to the British so they could liberate them from the italians
siilaanyolaugh.png

Trending