19 years yet these hooyos cant utter a single sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
ikke fornærme mig, at den nayaa er noget lyshugget skøder, hvilket sandsynligvis er det du ikke har :mahubowtf:

godt for dig. fortsæt i din søgen efter at lære sproget derefter

Hvilket sprog er det, som du prøver at formulerer dig? :ileycry:

Din grammatik er ligeså ødelagt som din.....udfyld det resterende:siilaanyosmile:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Imagine you ran from bullets you ran from war then hear a language that sounds like someone who passed out from to much beer.

Slagharden mar den darden øbgú

Thats danish for yoh

At least we’re not like the dagiiran in Germany. Those guys were here since the end of the Second World War, openly declare allegiance to Turkey, and go out of their way to prevent their kids from integrating. Germany would treat them like a fifth column but it’s a bit too soon for that lol.
Giving loyalty to your country is different than learning the language buddy... the likes of özil and Liverpools can and probably their parents are fluent deutsch
My mother has been here for 15 years and can't speak the language fluently.
:damn::damn::damn:
her welfare must be withdrawn :eek:

Imagine you ran from bullets you ran from war then hear a language that sounds like someone who passed out from to much beer.

Thats danish for yoh

Imagine you have run from war, and you hear a man drowning with something heavy in his throat, but it turns out to be the Swedish sprogka. :pachah1:

Thats danish for yoh
what Will you say of the syrians who arrived 3 years ago but speaker way better danish than this hooyos who been here decades?

Suárez

what Will you say of the syrians who arrived 3 years ago but speaker way better danish than this hooyos who been here decades?
I know its funny and sad, but my hooyo and aabo came here and they are fluent. To the point that accent does not exist like the number 6 they will say it Six and the Mamos will say it Sigis.

Suárez

How does she do business transactions since she doesnt speak the language? Who does all her paperwork related to the state and the local government

Its simple get your man to help you or someone who is proffessional like your daughter, sister or friend. The business world is easy, the worst people when it comes to languages are the turks but heck they make the most business deal in the Muslim world.

:ivers:
Varför bryr du dig?:childplease: So just because you happen to be adopted and raised by some Cadaan family you think you're better than other Somalis? Is that why you call yourself "Elitist Somali"?:drakekidding:

PS tror du verkligen att Moderaterna som du rövslickar bryr sig about your black ass? Your just another nigga in their country:hemad:
Nacas is bashing his own kin for validation & acceptence from cadaans:drakelaugh:
Vem sa att jag är bättre än någon annan?

And no i never look for acceptance but respect, big difference if you ask me. Btw im not bashing anyone if you look my post objectively.

Don't blame them. Danish is one of the most disgusting sounding languages that exists.

Can you imagine a hooyo making sense of this jinni:

hvad et modbydeligt sprog løber væk fra det

If you gave me a lifetime to learn it i wouldn't be able to.
It is a disgusting language. It is as if people are vomiting when I hear them speak

Corrected it for you.
5BB8C1E0-385A-4DF6-BCE3-9A1DBF6FB8E5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts