19 years yet these hooyos cant utter a single sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutch is even worse than Danish, but their language is quite big (over 20 million speakers, maybe 30 million if you include Afrikaans).

Apparently a danish tv visits a congregation of hooyos having a meeting ( probably about qabil issues) and none of them can utter a single sentence danish despite all of them being in the country between 19-25 years. None of the 11 hooyos could speak a danish and the reporter is shocked.

What on earth have they been doing?, yet later they will be asking Why their kids are not intergrated and dying from crime. The weird part is they dont look that old they around their late 40’s which means they came in their youth to denmark.

Shall their citizenship be revoked and deported or what do you guys think? The comments are interesting if you can understand danish lol

You don't speak a lick of Somali yourself but claim to be one. Learn the language yourself.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
Most Somalis in the diaspora do not hold Somalia's citizenship.
Law No. 28 of 22 December 1962 - Somali Citizenship
Any person:

a) whose father is a Somali citizen;

b) who is a Somali residing in the territory of the Somali Republic or abroad and declares to be willing to renounce any status as citizen or subject of a foreign country shall be a Somali Citizen by operation of law.

(Should be changed to if you cant speak/read)

Most Somalis in the diaspora do not hold Somalia's citizenship.

First thing First: He needs to level up and speak Somali then say something about others who can't speak a second language.

Somali language is spoken by over 12 million people whereas Danes are about 5.7 million. Think about that.

First thing First: He needs to level up and speak Somali then say something about others who can't speak a second language.

Somali language is spoken by over 12 million people whereas Danes are about 5.7 million. Think about that.
And with just 5.7 million speakers the Danish language has produced more science, philosophy, inventions, literature, art, and more contributions to human knowledge. Somali is good only for talking to your awoowe. Nothing more.

Simple solution: deport anyone who doesn't learn the language in five years. No more parasites leeching off the taxpayer. Assimilate or get a free helicopter ride.

And with just 5.7 million speakers the Danish language has produced more science, philosophy, inventions, literature, art, and more contributions to human knowledge. Somali is good only for talking to your awoowe. Nothing more.

Not all Danish people were and are scientists/artists. Plus progress in science is collectively human achievement. It was not exclusive to any nation or race.

And we Somalis have our own literature and wealth in culture. To each their own.

Last edited:
Simple solution: deport anyone who doesn't learn the language in five years. No more parasites leeching off the taxpayer. Assimilate or get a free helicopter ride.

Somalis can't be Danish dude. You sold your soul already and you are that dark skinned low class in the society you live in per their view. How did assimilation help you?

Bal taa nooga warran nacasyahay quruntay,

Somalis can't be Danish dude. You sold your soul already and you are that dark skinned low class in the society you live in per their view. How did assimilation help you?

Bal taa nooga warran nacasyahay quruntay,
Bal dameerkaan uraayo dageeysta. I'm the blackest qaxooti in town. I'm darker and uglier than Barkhad Abdi. But I get mad love from cadaanka because I work, pay my taxes, and don't commit rape any more. My last sexual assault was against a teenage boy who got above himself, but I've already made a thread about that so I wont repeat myself. Long story short, I did hard time in a six by seven cell and came out a reformed man.

Assimilation is easy. Fit in and contribute to society, or get deported son.

Bal dameerkaan uraayo dageeysta. I'm the blackest qaxooti in town. I'm darker and uglier than Barkhad Abdi. But I get mad love from cadaanka because I work, pay my taxes, and don't commit rape any more. My last sexual assault was against a teenage boy who got above himself, but I've already made a thread about that so I wont repeat myself. Long story short, I did hard time in a six by seven cell and came out a reformed man.

Assimilation is easy. Fit in and contribute to society, or get deported son.

Authubillah, someone call the cops. We've got alleged rapists on here :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.