19 people hospitalized in Burco due to Oromo khat poisoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
aryaa lamaano what does east and west have to do with this?

@Bohol

Notice how she pops up in your threads
MMjqz.gif

I doubt that it. The masses backhome are heavily addicted, only way it is going to work is if they are sectioned and huge rehabilitation centers built.

That's a good idea. I would contribute to something like that. Otherwise, how will we move forward.

Bohol

VIP
That's a good idea. I would contribute to something like that. Otherwise, how will we move forward.

A bottom up approach would also work for example you go to your tuulos (Balidhiig etc) and raise awareness against khat among
the youth and others. Also creating jobs might help battle the high addiction rate in Sland.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How you been man?

You pop out in the most predictable posts.
Sxb i havent been on here much, jaamacadii baan bilaabay lakiin sida kale alhamdulillah. Yes i always post on Burco topics becuase @Bohol pushes this false narrative that theres a Berlin styled wall in between East and West burco.
Dee if they are from my hood and are one of the boys I will be forced to pay some of the hospital bills.
Ilaahiyo mataqaanta? Burco noo daa! Ceerigaabo iyo Bosaaso ka hadal.

Bohol

VIP
Sxb i havent been on here much, jaamacadii baan bilaabay lakiin sida kale alhamdulillah. Yes i always post on Burco topics becuase @Bohol pushes this false narrative that theres a Berlin styled wall in between East and West burco.

Ilaahiyo mataqaanta? Burco noo daa! Ceerigaabo iyo Bosaaso ka hadal.

Kid you were born in Tottenham and have no connection to Burco. While I own 40 plots of land in west Burco+ two shops. :hahaidiot:

A bottom up approach would also work for example you go to your tuulos (Balidhiig etc) and raise awareness against khat among
the youth and others. Also creating jobs might help battle the high addiction rate in Sland.

I agree.

Which sub-sub clan lives in Balidhiig. I'm not that familiar with all of the tuulos. You seem to think I'm from there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts