1800 onlf handed over by somali authorities in recent years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
The biggest offenders are their fellow Darood. :mjlol:

SL has no obligation to cagdheers who harass our nomads. :camby:
Ogaden aren't the only ones who live there, the fact that it changed from Western Somalia Liberation Front to Ogadenia National Liberation Front is an insult. It's Somali Galbeed not Ogadenia.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Ogaden aren't the only ones who live there, the fact that it changed from Western Somalia Liberation Front to Ogadenia National Liberation Front is an insult. It's Somali Galbeed not Ogadenia.

Nah not an insult when they're the only clan fighting. And it didn't change from anything. WSLF was long dead and gave up long before ONLF was even formed. ONLF wasn't its successor.

I've also noticed how people love to mention that Ogaden aren't the only ones that live there but rarely talk about why the other supposed clans in the region aren't making any efforts to free themselves.

Gambar

VIP
Nah not an insult when they're the only clan fighting. And it didn't change from anything. WSLF was long dead and gave up long before ONLF was even formed. ONLF wasn't its successor.

I've also noticed how people love to mention that Ogaden aren't the only ones that live there but rarely talk about why the other supposed clans in the region aren't making any efforts to free themselves.
How do you know for a fact only Ogaden are the ones fighting?

Ogaden also live in large numbers in NFD, are they making any efforts to free themselves? Waa la yasaa. Is there a liberation movement there too?

The biggest offenders are their fellow Darood. :mjlol:

SL has no obligation to cagdheers who harass our nomads. :camby:

Disgusting qablislist :susp: Is nothing sacred to you?

Very simpel: Somali clans don't trust each other and Ehtiopia has used that against each other :manny:

It is like story of the road that couldn't be built because clans fear the neigboring clan would subject them. Instead this is about a country, in which they could be subjected by Ogaden :bell:

maestro

Cultural revolution
How do you know for a fact only Ogaden are the ones fighting?

Ogaden also live in large numbers in NFD, are they making any efforts to free themselves? Waa la yasaa. Is there a liberation movement there too?

There is no active liberation front other than Ogaden so it's safe to assume other clans don't want to leave Ethiopia. Or they're just lazy and want one group to do all the heavy lifting while they reap the reward of a free land when all the dirty work is done.

The ones in Kenyan gave up a long time ago. Just because they're Ogaden doesn't mean they're the same as the ones in galbeed

Gambar

VIP
There is no active liberation front other than Ogaden so it's safe to assume other clans don't want to leave Ethiopia. Or they're just lazy and want one group to do all the heavy lifting while they reap the reward of a free land when all the dirty work is done.

The ones in Kenyan gave up a long time ago. Just because they're Ogaden doesn't mean they're the same as the ones in galbeed
This makes no sense whatsoever.

maestro

Cultural revolution

Very simpel: Somali clans don't trust each other and Ehtiopia has used that against each other :manny:

It is like story of the road that couldn't be built because clans fear the neigboring clan would subject them. Instead this is about a country, in which they could be subjected by Ogaden :bell:

They would rather be subjugated by Ethiopia than by other Somalis. Typical xoolo mentality :mjlol:

Whatever the case. It's too late now for WSLF iyo ONLF iyo balaayo. A new era will begin when Oromos/Amhara forces enter Addis. When the Oromos start sharpening their knives they'll have no choice. Ar yaa Somali ah beey sheekadu Mari doonta

I don't think a Somaliland-obsessed ogaden with a Johnny fetish has the right to speak.:camby:

Ethiopia's policy in paying Somali maamuls to hand over ONLF wasn't aimed at capturing all ONLF in Somalia, infact there are probably more ONLF in Ethiopia.
All they wanted to do was to anger ONLF & ogadeen into diverting their fight towards other 'somali traitors' instead of the xabashi; thus killing two birds with one stone.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Puntland's leaders seem to have no shame, not even Kenya hands ONLF to Ethiopia although they are formal allies. What disgusting people.

:susp::kendrickcry:

Some things never change. I thought eydoors would cease this treachery but I guess not. If you guys hate cagdheers so much, why not just kill the fighters you catch. Why hand them over if it isn't a political prostitution? of all the years of your service to Ethiopia, name one thing aad ka faaiideen? heck they don't even tell iley to stop massacring your people in the hawd.

Some things never change. I thought eydoors would cease this treachery but I guess not. If you guys hate cagdheers so much, why not just kill the fighters you catch. Why hand them over if it isn't a political prostitution? of all the years of your service to Ethiopia, name one thing aad ka faaiideen? heck they don't even tell iley to stop massacring your people in the hawd.

I thought the killings were not done by iley rather by Ogaden miltiias committing reprisals. Am I wrong?

I doubt the majority of Isaaqs approve of this behavior, just like any normal Somali wouldn't. This decisions come from the administrations of PL, SL, GL and ASWJ really.

This is disgraceful. PL, GL and SL are the worst offenders.

I remember last year when HG militia men promised them safe passage and betrayed them.

ASWJ is not Galmudug and never was and every laymen knows this, I don't even consider them Muslims, they are a bunch of Suufi grave-worshipping buddies of the Xabashi's & your uncles in P/land.

But I know you had to mention it & somehow try to equate them together to feel better about yourself, be a man and stand up for shamelessness without trying to falsely share it to those that had no part in it,

Galmudug back then was only sacad and even today ASWJ dancing suufi's are not part of it.

Last edited:
ASWJ is not Galmudug and never was, I don't even consider them Muslims, they are a bunch of Suufi grave-worshipping buddies of the Xabashi's, but I know you had to mention them and somehow equate both to feel better about the leaders in P/land you worship, such a hypocrite.

ASWJ are allied with P/land against Galmudug & everyone know this, I would be the first to disgrace them if they did take part in this shamelessness but they didn't, those militias you speak off is a fictional story you just made up again to feel good about what Gaas/Faroole/C/Yusuf did.

So who betrayed them, killing their leader, and sent their live soldiers to iley? I thought you and Geeljire were saying aswj were good the other day?

Your theories about PL are just too fanatical. That's my problem. It's because of your prejudice that you see things were there is nothing. After all it was you that tried to make a link between reer bari and apostasy.

I have never made excuses for PL and was furious when I found out Faroole had been handing them over. I am not making excuses or dragging people With me. If anything, it is very easy to palate given that your state was created by disgraced warlords from AY and the ICU. It is not hard to believe that people that will slaughter their own people would hand them over to an enemy state. But that isn't enough, why should I believe you?

So who betrayed them, killing their leader, and sent their live soldiers to iley? I thought you and Geeljire were saying aswj were good the other day?

Your theories about PL are just too fanatical. That's my problem. It's because of your prejudice that you see things were there is nothing. After all it was you that tried to make a link between reer bari and apostasy.

I have never made excuses for PL and was furious when I found out Faroole had been handing them over. I am not making excuses or dragging people With me. If anything, it is very easy to palate given that your state was created by disgraced warlords from AY and the ICU. It is not hard to believe that people that will slaughter their own people would hand them over to an enemy state. But that isn't enough, why should I believe you?

Quote me were I said they were good? I can quote you a 100 times were I attacked them, my most recent post to you on their leader was that he would make my top 3 kill list.

I understand your pain, but the best gobonimo way to deal with it like Sheperd has done is to just attack them unequivocally without dragging innocents that had nothing to do with it, you get more respect this way, even the tweet didn't mention Galmudug, but you did.

Believe me, if they took any part, I would be the first to roast them on it, I roast qeybdiid regularly for siding against ICU with America/Ethiopia and even before that I disavowed from that blood thirsty cursed moronic warlord, I even confronted him about it, he would be the first in my top 3 hit list.

So who betrayed them, killing their leader, and sent their live soldiers to iley?
Can you not read Somali?
Or are you intentionally playing dumb?

Ciidamo ka tirsan kuwa Liyuu Boolis ee Ismaamulka Soomaalida Itoobiya ay ku Dileen Saraakiil ka tirsanaa Jabhada ONLF.

Weerarkan oo ka dhacay Degaanka Shilaabo ee dhulka Ismaamulka Soomaalida Itoobiya ayaa waxaa lagu Dilay sida la sheegayo Sheekh Deeq oo ka mid ahaa Golaha Dhexe ee Jabhada ONLF iyo labo kale oo ka tirsanaa Saraakiisha Jabhadaasi.

Mas’uuliyiin ka tirsan Ismaamulka Soomaalida Itoobiya ayaa xaqiijiyay in Weerarkaasi lagu Dilay Xubno ka tirsanaa Jabhada ONLF.
http://www.shabellenews.com/2016/07...jabhada-onlf-oo-lagu-dilay-degaanka-shilaabo/

waraabe

Your superior
why are your people running to eydoor lands? go fight in your lands. we aint falling for that bullshit again. u get what you deserve and yesterday when those eydoor were welcoming u and you were stabbing them in the back comes to mind. question is why do your jebarti brothers hand you over lol

why are your people running to eydoor lands? go fight in your lands. we aint falling for that bullshit again. u get what you deserve and yesterday when those eydoor were welcoming u and you were stabbing them in the back comes to mind. question is why do your jebarti brothers hand you over lol
You make it seem like there was ever a time when ogaden and isaq were buddies or at peace? Name when that was? Tensions were also bad, as far back as before the dervishes ever came into existence. Some of your folk hold grudges so long and just can't let go. I'd never support what iley does to innocent somali people, but you and most of the isaqs I know online or in person always defend sland officials even when they do disgusting things as handing over people, who by the way mos of the times are not involved with any armed groups but are innocent people who happen to share a tribe.

Let me ask you this, since it's your lands we are "running" towards, why not kill them or arrest them,for trespassing into your lands? Why hand them over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts