1800 onlf handed over by somali authorities in recent years

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is disgraceful. PL, GL and SL are the worst offenders.

I remember last year when HG militia men promised them safe passage and betrayed them.

I was incredibly disgusted when I saw images like these celebrating this. I will share one, but there was a worse one where those DDSI motherfuckers printed his image and were stepping on it, mostly likely for political gain.

Also the IMAGE is NSFW. It has a corpse in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
:what:
Why are they selling out our own people? :drakewtf:
We need these fighters now more than ever since Zootopia is coming apart.

AUN.
:salute:
Allah will deal with these traitors fairly and I cannot wait.
:fredo:

I'm lost for words walahi, how are you gonna backstab ur own fucking ppl

Screenshot_20170303-035756.jpg

Blocked for life too for celebrating the betrayal of ur own blood thi kudashi wass

Last edited:

I remember last year when HG militia men promised them safe passage and betrayed them.

I was incredibly disgusted when I saw images like these celebrating this. I will share one, but there was a worse one where those DDSI motherfuckers printed his image and were stepping on it, mostly likely for political gain.

That looks like a fucking somalilander, am I right

The woman in the picture is Sucaad Khadar Buurane and she's from Qabridahar.
The man you CROPPED out is Axmed Badawi Yaasiin Cali and he's from Fiiq.

13728982_603720499796014_2785221066829554480_n.jpg

http://wardheermedia.com/wax-badan-...u-soo-dul-sawiray-maydadka-onlf-magacyadooda/

This obsession with Habargidir & Galmudug is not good for you, seek help.
:mindblown:

Last edited:
The woman in the picture is Sucaad Khadar Buurane and she's from Qabridahar.
The man you CROPPED out is Axmed Badawi Yaasiin Cali and he's from Fiiq.

https://www.facebook.com/WararkaGodey/posts/603720499796014

http://wardheermedia.com/wax-badan-...u-soo-dul-sawiray-maydadka-onlf-magacyadooda/

This obsession with Habargidir & Galmudug is not good for you, seek help.
:mindblown:

:ayaanswag: Didn't I suggest DDSI (K5) Niggas were celebrating it.

Also it was your clansman that killed them.

This post was not directed at anyone in particular tbh, and it was not made to antagonise. In my earlier post I criticised PL,SL and GL for their role in this disgusting behaviour. Please stop making excuses for your criminals.

I haven't even been on the forum a week, you can't call me obsessive just for my disputes with 2 HG's on this site. Atleast wait a month so you can guage my character/personality etc. Thank you.:dabcasar:

waraabe

Your superior
you cant expect sympathy when ogaden took active part of the war. If they wanted the help of the somali people they should've remained neutral.

Also it was your clansman that killed them.
Sheekh Deeq (AUN) was killed by Liyuu in Shilaabo and the picture of his body was taken in Qabridahar.
Ciidamo ka tirsan kuwa Liyuu Boolis ee Ismaamulka Soomaalida Itoobiya ay ku Dileen Saraakiil ka tirsanaa Jabhada ONLF.

Weerarkan oo ka dhacay Degaanka Shilaabo ee dhulka Ismaamulka Soomaalida Itoobiya ayaa waxaa lagu Dilay sida la sheegayo Sheekh Deeq oo ka mid ahaa Golaha Dhexe ee Jabhada ONLF iyo labo kale oo ka tirsanaa Saraakiisha Jabhadaasi.

Mas’uuliyiin ka tirsan Ismaamulka Soomaalida Itoobiya ayaa xaqiijiyay in Weerarkaasi lagu Dilay Xubno ka tirsanaa Jabhada ONLF.
http://www.shabellenews.com/2016/07...jabhada-onlf-oo-lagu-dilay-degaanka-shilaabo/

I criticised PL,SL and GL for their role in this disgusting behaviour.
Galmudug in it's 10 years of existence, has NEVER handed over ONLF to Ethiopia. Infact over 80 Ogaden families fled PL to Galmudug after being hunted by their fellow kin.

Here is an ogaden lady who fled to galmudug pleading with her Liyuu relatives not to attack Galmudug.

whats is their qabiil
The man is ogadeen. The woman is gari koombe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts