1800 onlf handed over by somali authorities in recent years

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
You make it seem like there was ever a time when ogaden and isaq were buddies or at peace? Name when that was? Tensions were also bad, as far back as before the dervishes ever came into existence. Some of your folk hold grudges so long and just can't let go. I'd never support what iley does to innocent somali people, but you and most of the isaqs I know online or in person always defend sland officials even when they do disgusting things as handing over people, who by the way mos of the times are not involved with any armed groups but are innocent people who happen to share a tribe.

Let me ask you this, since it's your lands we are "running" towards, why not kill them or arrest them,for trespassing into your lands? Why hand them over?

Cagdheer no one cares about clans fighting but what isn't acceptable is hiding behind governments to fight other clans. You know how to dish it out but can't take it. After what your people did to Isaaq who welcomed you you can't really cry about how Isaaq treat you now.
I mean when it comes to cuqdad no one can catch up to jebarti, the people hiding behind xabashi to settle 100 year old scores lol

Why shoot them when xabashi can torture and enjoy them?

You haven't answered my question tho, why is the jebarti giving u up lol

Cagdheer no one cares about clans fighting but what isn't acceptable is hiding behind governments to fight other clans. You know how to dish it out but can't take it. After what your people did to Isaaq who welcomed you you can't really cry about how Isaaq treat you now.
I mean when it comes to cuqdad no one can catch up to jebarti, the people hiding behind xabashi to settle 100 year old scores lol

Why shoot them when xabashi can torture and enjoy them?

You haven't answered my question tho, why is the jebarti giving u up lol
:what1: You are more xoolo than I thought.:idontlike:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts