17 year old xalimo pregnancy prank

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Walking around in underwear in your home is normal. I usually sleep in champion underwear and walk around in underwear around my parents. I don’t know what made your parents so damn salafis.
What does wearing boxers in your house and the Salafi creed have to do with each other? You're just throwing around words.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Loool he’s wearing boxer briefs on YT.

Damn my parents didn’t allow my brothers to walk around shirtless or us in a bra or tank top in the house, let alone in our underwear
I am at home and I am wearing boxers :bell:we're very progressive init :pachah1:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Are you a salafi ?

Tf what has this to do with being Salafi. Wearing caadi shorts ok, but boxers (underwear) around your sister/parents is just weird.

When you live on your own you can walk around the way you want to, that’s perfectly fine.

eeghh labo saqajan. Abort kulaha, just shows he isn't telling her off for religious reasons but cuz he doesn't want to be embarassed by the fact that his sister had a baby before marriage

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No way he's wearing kastoomo infront of his grown ass sister :susp:
I can't even watch this his whole awrah is out not even other men should see this
Forget the prank and his gay ass reaction

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Anyone else noticed her brother is quite fit for a Somali guy
He is definitely not somali he's that buff he's acting like sleeping around and abortion is okay not one mention of deen and is walking with his ding out infront of his sister.
Does he think this is normal behaviour where's his gheerah

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
“Ruined your future” I knew teen moms that Were able to finish school.

If you receive help from your family your not screwed at all.

There are single mothers who don’t get help and have to sacrifice school to support themselves and their child.
Is that you Jerome he sounds like you wallahi :cosbyhmm:
I guess all Americans sound fruity it's like you guys have something up your asses so high voiced and singey sounding

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Is that you Jerome he sounds like you wallahi :cosbyhmm:
I guess all Americans sound fruity it's like you guys have something up your asses so high voiced and singey sounding
Bro blade1 is always coming at my ass man. I’m sick of it.

@RichEnoughForGucci you my Nigga so can you please pull up on her ass and beat the shit out of her for me.

She always bullying me man. I don’t even do anything too her. It’s just attack after attack. I can’t even breathe into a thread without her attacking me and giving me a qashin rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending