17,000 + HIV cases, in ONE Week (Houston, Texas).

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Herpes also doesn't get tested during regular std exams. Even on some herpes exams you won't be tested positive unless your having an outbreak.

Herpes are weird. It's considered an STD but doctors arent treating it like one. I think they're starting to stop giving AF about it since too many people have it
Doesn’t everyone have something like herpes 1 and the herpes 2 is the same thing but just affects the genital areas?

Doesn't have to be any sexual activity involved to get hiv. If a person has a cut in the lips or some sore in the mouth, it can spread through kiss or sharing a simple cup. Be careful.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
That has to be the amount of people testing for HIV, not the amount of people that tested positive.

The chance of getting HIV from unprotected vaginal sex with a HIV positive person is 1 in 1000.

So if 17,000 people got HIV in Houston in a week, multiply by 1000 to find the amount of people that had sex with HIV positive person that week.
How much of a jahanam speed runner do you have to be to get HIV then? 1 in 1000 chance of getting infected? La illaha illa llahu :faysalwtf:

Just what on earth happened in Houston for 17,000 people to have been diagnosed with HIV

I suspect young millenials and gen z, don't care anymore. In their filthy media, they love talking about 'going raw'.

I feel sorry for people who get it unknowingly, but the ones that sleep around, especially unprotected, untested, they should be treated like the criminals they are.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I suspect young millenials and gen z, don't care anymore. In their filthy media, they love talking about 'going raw'.

I feel sorry for people who get it unknowingly, but the ones that sleep around, especially unprotected, untested, they should be treated like the criminals they are.
Haboyar you are 100% on the ball with this one. I'm only 19 and seen a lot of khasaro things happening in my gen. For instance there was a huge Chlamydia epidemic during my first year in Uni. 1 girl infected 12 men in the span of a single weekend.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Lol this is America, of course things like this happen there. You don't have free healthcare. You all are in debt. Your schools are a shooting range and now you will all turn into Zombies

That has to be the amount of people testing for HIV, not the amount of people that tested positive.

The chance of getting HIV from unprotected vaginal sex with a HIV positive person is 1 in 1000.

So if 17,000 people got HIV in Houston in a week, multiply by 1000 to find the amount of people that had sex with HIV positive person that week.
Maybe there is a new strain of the disease. You would expect to first see signs of a new strain in the primary care setting and testing. It could be that the virus is being transmitted in a new way, maybe through the air and coughing due to a dangerous new mutation in the virus.

17K in one week we are looking at a pandemic.

I remember the first person to notice the shift in Corona virus from the very dangerous but slow spreading Delta variant to the fast spreading but less lethal Omicron variant was a family doctor in South Africa.

Last edited:

Trending