17,000 + HIV cases, in ONE Week (Houston, Texas).

Get tested before you get married, waala waashay. And let's not be naive, and assume that only Gaalo sleep around.

1718915098675.png

Getting STD tests before marriage should be a non negotiable. I don’t care. If he says no then I’m saying no to marriage with him.

Only a weirdo would refuse a health test. And don't trust certificates either, go to the same clinic, same day. There was a Somali guy who gave his wife, a fake certificate, he gave her HIV.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Herpes also doesn't get tested during regular std exams. Even on some herpes exams you won't be tested positive unless your having an outbreak.

Herpes are weird. It's considered an STD but doctors arent treating it like one. I think they're starting to stop giving AF about it since too many people have it

Celibacy is really the key idk how people date and sleep around with all these stds that exist. But when it comes to marriage yeah thats scary cause you think they are god fearing but they aren't.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
this is the freedom they want for our countries
:deadpeter:
They call us oppressive for not doing what they do. Cadaans should not be allowed to have a opinion :farmajoyaab:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
That has to be the amount of people testing for HIV, not the amount of people that tested positive.

The chance of getting HIV from unprotected vaginal sex with a HIV positive person is 1 in 1000.

So if 17,000 people got HIV in Houston in a week, multiply by 1000 to find the amount of people that had sex with HIV positive person that week.

That has to be the amount of people testing for HIV, not the amount of people that tested positive.

The chance of getting HIV from unprotected vaginal sex with a HIV positive person is 1 in 1000.

So if 17,000 people got HIV in Houston in a week, multiply by 1000 to find the amount of people that had sex with HIV positive person that week.
Whoah

Trending