16 yr old Halimo kills Arab rapist trying to rape her in Egypt

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Qaahira (Caasimada Online) – Xafiiska dacwad-oogaha magaalada Qaahira ee caasimadda Masar ayaa baaraya gabar Soomaali ah oo la tuhunsan yahay inay dishay nin Masri ah, oo ay sheegtay inuu isku dayey inuu kufsado.

Dhacdadan oo ka dhaday magaalada Lixda October ee Qaahira, ayaa gabadha Soomaalida ah waxay sheegtay inay dishay ninka oo ku waday Mooto Bajaaj, kadib markii uu kusoo qaaday weerar isaga oo doonayey inuu kufsado.

FF746371-AD9E-4073-9340-58B371CEFE6D.jpeg

The rapist tried to rape her as she was on a bajaaj (tuktuk) and had a knife and she managed to kill him instead.

Where are the Arab bootyclappers to defend their masters? @Based @Shimbiris

May Allah free her!

Qaahira (Caasimada Online) – Xafiiska dacwad-oogaha magaalada Qaahira ee caasimadda Masar ayaa baaraya gabar Soomaali ah oo la tuhunsan yahay inay dishay nin Masri ah, oo ay sheegtay inuu isku dayey inuu kufsado.

Dhacdadan oo ka dhaday magaalada Lixda October ee Qaahira, ayaa gabadha Soomaalida ah waxay sheegtay inay dishay ninka oo ku waday Mooto Bajaaj, kadib markii uu kusoo qaaday weerar isaga oo doonayey inuu kufsado.

View attachment 224631

The rapist tried to rape her as she was on a bajaaj (tuktuk) and had a knife and she managed to kill him instead.

May Allah free her!
Very impressive I must say on her part. Waa naag nool :win:

View attachment 224631

May Allah free her!
Walaal there are Somalis who rape people, are you going to say all of them are like that?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I don’t think she’ll get released if so probably deported after or some shit, a foreigner harming a local never goes well but all the best to her. She acted in self defense

Once endangered, your instinct will make you do crazy things to defend your life.
Kudos to her, but I don't know why she handed her self in.

A mural that reads 'no harassment' in Arabic is seen on a wall in Cairo, Egypt, in May 2013. A United Nations survey that year found that 99 per cent of Egyptian women polled said they'd experienced some form of sexual harassment. Women in Egypt today say not much has changed

Once endangered, your instinct will make you do crazy things to defend your life.
Kudos to her, but I don't know why she handed her self in.

So she wouldn't be suspected of intentional murder. Although I don't think Egypt is the best at serving justice, it was a honorable gesture from her.

The fact that she managed to get the knife off him and stab him with his own weapon is amazing. Geesiyad iga dheh! Hope the Somali Masri community support her and release her immediately.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So she wouldn't be suspected of intentional murder. Although I don't think Egypt is the best at serving justice, it was a honorable gesture from her.

The fact that she managed to get the knife off him and stab him with his own weapon is amazing. Geesiyad iga dheh! Hope the Somali Masri community support her and release her immediately.
I wont be surprised if they punish the girl, Arabs usually defend rapists.

She's been set free Alhamdullilah and found to have been acting in self defense. There is massive support for her from Egyptians on social media Alhamdullilah with many applauding her for fighting off the attacker.

20220527_164910.jpg

20220527_165108.jpg

Screenshot_20220527-165215_Facebook.jpg

Trending