16 yr old Halimo kills Arab rapist trying to rape her in Egypt

World

VIP
Egypt is a country with laws, courts, civilisation. It’s not Somalia where a rape victim doesn’t get justice due to their clan. I’m sure they will release her as she is innocent.

reer

VIP
Egypt is a country with laws, courts, civilisation. It’s not Somalia where a rape victim doesn’t get justice due to their clan. I’m sure they will release her as she is innocent.
yep. dowladda masar already ordered her release.

Based

VIP
The xalimo was simply protecting her life. The rapist got what was coming to him and thank allah she was released. The egyptians are very supportive of her in the comments but alot of users will turn a blind eye to it. Kudos to dowladda masar for understanding the poor girl and hopefully she will be safely sent back to Somalia where she is surrounded by her own people

reer

VIP
The xalimo was simply protecting her life. The rapist got what was coming to him and thank allah she was released. The egyptians are very supportive of her in the comments but alot of users will turn a blind eye to it. Kudos to dowladda masar for understanding the poor girl and hopefully she will be safely sent back to Somalia where she is surrounded by her own people
dowladda masar treated her better than any somali one city amisom fiefdom. imagine if she did this in somalia? immediately clan politics iyo balaayo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
dowladda masar treated her better than any somali one city amisom fiefdom. imagine if she did this in somalia? immediately clan politics iyo balaayo.
She got more justice from Masar than Somalia :heh:

Even Shithole Egypt has more justice than Somalia lol

Not safe for females to walk around Egypt in 2022 though, country has gone backwards last 11 years ever since Mubarak left

Most of the Arabic comments are asking to "wait and see" as the story sounds suspicious.

I tell you the maskiin girl is finished. Allaha u naxariisto.

I demand president Hassan sheikh sends the useless somali ambassador siting in Cairo and she is sent back home immediately and then few hundred thousand dollars given to her

we should net be having our girls living in far away lands , this is a shame for the somali race i am part of sadly

Trending

Latest posts