16 yr old Black Trump supporter debating with a Black lives matter Supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Marley

retired
I endorse Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton for the presidency. Her husband gave us some of the best years this country has ever seen.

I'd rather have Trump tbh.

Lol @ people thinking Trump is anymore racist than Hillary:lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Clinton is to blame for many of the bad conditions of black America today

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I'd rather have Trump tbh.

Lol @ people thinking Trump is anymore racist than Hillary:lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Clinton is to blame for many of the bad conditions of black America today
I already told you, I don't care about black people.

Under Bill, the economy was booming. We had a budget surplus. He was one of the greatest presidents of all time.

Bob Marley

retired
I already told you, I don't care about black people.

Under Bill, the economy was booming. We had a budget surplus. He was one of the greatest presidents of all time.

You care more about America's economy than the lives of black people (including Africans the Clintons have bombed & terrorized?):drakewtf::francis:

It's true that the clintons weren't very good on black people. In the illustrious history of the united students, most presidents who spoke for or at the very least did not speak or move against the black community have been killed or faced outright revolt in the streets. They even made life difficult for eisenhower, who was a bonafide war hero, when he moved to desegregate schools. So most presidents, especially those on the conservative right, circumvented the african american vote which is why there's been such little progress for so long. But in this context if you look at what the future holds I would say to anyone, all races included, that they should vote and hope for a Hillary victory. Because if muslims/mexicans/and women have no say in this country, then all the remaining AA rights and progress made in society are not long after going to meet the chopping block. We'll be living in nazi germany and there will be outright civil strife in the streets because people are incensed by the very look of donald trump. So to anyone with half a mind i would say apples and oranges, yes, but one causes for stability while the other has a very real chance at causing civil war/riots in the streets of america. As an American, I choose no strife. Better peace in the country cause if the feds and people start fighting, then everyone loses.
Lol, abit off topic, but Shillary isn't going to be a bad president. Worse she could do is say the wrong thing right about now because there's absolutely no nation that would dare to defy America in the global geopolitical game at the moment...or in the foreseeable future. Point is if you're not a white male, then trump is probably not the candidate with your best interest at heart.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You might agree or disagree with him, but he has every right to express his opinion.

Nothing says 'blacks' have to support one party....over the other.

Good for that kid, he is entitled to his opinion.
Yeah I guess his got every right to support those who oppose him based on his skin colour smh I bet he's doing it for that lil blonde girl cause she seems to have an affect on him when she glances his direction.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What goes up must come down, Babylon must fall, pax judaica is running the globe now from Israel, all we're witnessing here is a transfer of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts