16 yr old Black Trump supporter debating with a Black lives matter Supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might agree or disagree with him, but he has every right to express his opinion.

Nothing says 'blacks' have to support one party....over the other.

Good for that kid, he is entitled to his opinion.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You might agree or disagree with him, but he has every right to express his opinion.

Nothing says 'blacks' have to support one party....over the other.

Good for that kid, he is entitled to his opinion.

I dont know much about US politics but how bad is trump

I only watched about two minutes but the black boy is well spoken and appears passionate about Trump.

He's definitely a race traitor for supporting a blatant racist candidate who would seriously harm the interests of black people if elected, but he might personally benefit from supporting Trump and the GOP in general. There's a small but lucrative niche market for Uncle Toms in the GOP. That said, this boy might be making a mistake by throwing his support behind Trump so enthusiastically. Most of the other uncle toms in the niche —such as Thomas Sowell and that black senator from South Carolina— have rejected Trump to curry favor with the GOP establishment, which still loathes Trump.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let me break it down how bad he is.

He wants to ban Muslims from entering the United States and he wants the Muslims living in U.S to wear a badge so that people will know they're Muslim.

He wants white people to carry hand guns and if a minority wants to buy a gun they have to earn a license.

He wants to build a wall against Mexico and Canada.

Supports the killing of Black people.

Supports wars in Muslim countries.

Is a sexist, misogynistic, racist, Islamophobic vile creature.

I know just as much about Trump as u do sxb. The media picks and chooses who they are going to make evil and angels.

The BLM and other Pro black groups use bullying tactics to silence people who disagree with them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Let me break it down how bad he is.

He wants to ban Muslims from entering the United States and he wants the Muslims living in U.S to wear a badge so that people will know they're Muslim.

He wants white people to carry hand guns and if a minority wants to buy a gun they have to earn a license.

He wants to build a wall against Mexico and Canada.

Supports the killing of Black people.

Supports wars in Muslim countries.

Is a sexist, misogynistic, racist, Islamophobic vile creature.

Sounds like hitler he made jews wear badges and he hated minorities

Trump isn't going to get elected, and its not because he hates Muslims, Mexican and madows. But because he has no experience with foreign policy and kisses up to Vladimir Putin.

But either way, good luck to both Clinton and Trump.

Shaanshida waxeey ku maah maahaan, 'Ninkii (ama naagtii) roon aas reerka u haraa'.

LoL

No one likes that big liar Hillary. She will lose this election massively. It will be a massacre. The massacre will be so massive. Trump will win big.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I endorse Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton for the presidency. Her husband gave us some of the best years this country has ever seen.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
That black kid has been hanging with too many white kids

Says the with an lgbt banner
(not to aj, but dumb morbidly obese fat black man in video) you know the lgbt agenda is trying to mark you off the planet and dehumanize you, he's against himself. elections are rigged. hillary's been decided long ago.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Trump isn't going to get elected, and its not because he hates Muslims, Mexican and madows. But because he has no experience with foreign policy and kisses up to Vladimir Putin.

But either way, good luck to both Clinton and Trump.

Shaanshida waxeey ku maah maahaan, 'Ninkii (ama naagtii) roon aas reerka u haraa'.

LoL
:browtf:shaanshida mese somaalida ninyahow? :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending