16 year old Somali executes another Somali in public,Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
many years ago a group of foreigners including one somali robbed my local shop, they tied the owner and his wife and took out their eyes so they couldnt witness against them. They all got less than 5 years

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Sweden believs in rehabilitation instead of incarnation which is actually good

The best rehabilitation would be a baton on their backs. Then they would never even consider to commit a crime again.

The police needs to get more authority to use violence on criminal low lifes.

Sweden is a joke and lost cause. They really need to consider repatriation of useless MENA's.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Meh. Nothing surprising to see here, these boys are just following in the steps of their warlord fathers. Like dhiigyo-cab father, like dhiigyo-cab son.

The shooter is not going to jail due to his age,he is going to a sort of teenage correctional facility where he'll undergo therapy.If you thought swedish prisons were luxorious,then this allows teens to visit friends and family periodically.

I wonder if the guy holding up the door in the video was involded...

savages born to savages who fled xamar in the 90s after burning it down. what did u expect.
savage bin savage fi kuli makan, fahmtu ya akhi. la mushkilla.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
biggest shithole and ghetto in sweden
When I first Came here in the 90s I lived there for a year I dont remember much but we moved up north in Norrland on my uncles advice cause he Said we would integrate and learn the language quicker which was true was barely somalis up there

Now look at Rinkeby its become a shithole föräldrarna borde skämmas

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
that kid had 1 pistol and a submachine gun and half a key of weed that is a life sentence on its own in england plus the murder he wouldn't get no early release for 20+ years

Mercury

VIP
that kid had 1 pistol and a submachine gun and half a key of weed that is a life sentence on its own in england plus the murder he wouldn't get no early release for 20+ years

Swedish court system is a joke Nobody is scared of going to prison cause its light sentences and the prison looks like hotels cause they believe in rehabilitation

This is a cell they get 10 channels and a selection of new movies every month
180306192959-prison-reform-norway-2-large-169.jpg

C3321228B0D1E76640E4EBE021AA41007D2A38EA5139D5D92EE0AB8083A56638_713x0.jpg

When I first Came here in the 90s I lived there for a year I dont remember much but we moved up north in Norrland on my uncles advice cause he Said we would integrate and learn the language quicker which was true was barely somalis up there

Absolut, vi bodde i en tuulo i bohuslän och hade bara svenska grannar. Mann lär sig mycket mer om samhället och språket på så vis istället för att placeras i en ghetto. Din farbror var smart.

Ramen

🌸

Rinkeby är ett paradis<3

Mercury

VIP
Absolut, vi bodde i en tuulo i bohuslän och hade bara svenska grannar. Mann lär sig mycket mer om samhället och språket på så vis istället för att placeras i en ghetto. Din farbror var smart.
Ett problem är att Somalier letar sig till platser med många Somalier det där dem skapar den här mentaliteten ”dem mot vi”

Och sen så är det faktist politikernas fel också dem kan inte slänga in alla invandrare på samma förort och sen förvänta sig integrering medans dem själva bor långt utanför förorten

Hammond

It's never that deep
Swedish court system is a joke Nobody is scared of going to prison cause its light sentences and the prison looks like hotels cause they believe in rehabilitation

This is a cell they get 10 channels and a selection of new movies every month
180306192959-prison-reform-norway-2-large-169.jpg

C3321228B0D1E76640E4EBE021AA41007D2A38EA5139D5D92EE0AB8083A56638_713x0.jpg
At that point you may as well just go to prison.

The best rehabilitation would be a baton on their backs. Then they would never even consider to commit a crime again.

The police needs to get more authority to use violence on criminal low lifes.

Sweden is a joke and lost cause. They really need to consider repatriation of useless MENA's.
These kids are Swedish citizens, they were born and raised on Swedish soil so they can't be repatriated to another country. You'd need to change the Swedish constitution which is pretty much impossible to do.

I don't think our problems would be resolved by turning our police into jury, judge and executioner- the American policing system is a clear example of that. Our problems are way too complex to do so and it wouldn't be fair or right to turn them into barbarics.

Ett problem är att Somalier letar sig till platser med många Somalier det där dem skapar den här mentaliteten ”dem mot vi”

Och sen så är det faktist politikernas fel också dem kan inte slänga in alla invandrare på samma förort och sen förvänta sig integrering medans dem själva bor långt utanför förorten
Det är ingen som letar sig till risiga mångmiljonbostäder av egen vilja. Att det byggs väldigt lite hyresrätter med rimliga hyror som flerbarnsfamiljer kan ha råd med i storstäderna tillför de integrationsproblemen som vi ser idag. Även dålig löneutveckling och färre heltidstjänster som privitaseringen av vårdföretagerna (som faktiskt anställer flest kvinnor med invandrare bakgrund) har medförd att väldig få familjer har faktiskt råd idag att flytta ut från förorten. Den fria skolvalet och kommunaliseringen av skolan har även medfört en ohämmad segregation i skolvärlden vilket i sin tur har resulterat i de skitiga skolorna i förorten. Den svenska välfärdssystemet behöver revideras men även synen på vad integration innebär idag behöver en rejäl revision. Vem ska tillgodoräkna sig till att vara svensk och i vilken utsträckning behöver en person med invandringsbakrund assimilera sig till det svenska kulturen för att anses tillhöra till det som definieras som svenskhet. Och finns det en vilja från andra sidan staketet att integrera in dessa folk i samhället? Vi behöver utveckla och utöka den här diskussionen. Det är inte säkert att integretionsproblemen som orsakar problemen vi ser i förorten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending