15% Of Men Don't Have A Close Friend

Interesting thread and comments. People don't need a wide social circle. Sometimes a friend who you can call and catch up with, share your experiences & opinions with is super rewarding.

It's best to find friends who are financially independent too. That way you don't need to worry about being exploited for rides, meals etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I credit the cadaan man for their kind and helping ways. They truly care. All my jobs were thanks to cadaans as well. Stick close to them and also show your appreciation to them. Buy close white colleagues a birthday gift or a going away present when they leave for other opportunities. They always do the same. They're sweethearts.
I actually laughed reading this

Last edited:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I credit the cadaan man for their kind and helping ways. They truly care. All my jobs were thanks to cadaans as well. Stick close to them and also show your appreciation to them. Buy close white colleagues a birthday gift or a going away present when they leave for other opportunities. They always do the same. They're sweethearts.
I 100% agree. Somaleis are money hungry and even relatives demand that you send them money. The white man is a treasure, even his xaar is malab. The white man brings gifts during Christmas time, makes our borders, engineered our way of living, and invented this beautiful technology.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It's is one of the most basic human needs to be social, to connect with others and have a community.

Do you think your biology has in a few hundred years?

I might be bias since I find most of my happiness comes from spending time with family and friends

Trending