15% Of Men Don't Have A Close Friend

Wallahi that's a sad way to approach life
Not really I have my girl I travel I have no stress or drama with having friends you get their problems , don't worry little one you will soon learn most people are only your friend to use or get something from you once that stop they will ghost you like your hair line .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not really I have my girl I travel I have no stress or drama with having friends you get their problems , don't worry little one you will soon learn most people are only your friend to use or get something from you once that stop they will ghost you like your hair line .

do u have a vagina or testicles?

Life without atleast one bestfriend is a hauntingly empty existence wallahi. People who say they "don't need close friends" are just coping. Human beings are social creatures by nature, we legit wither away and die without any meaningful connections. Why do you think so many prisoners lose their minds in solitary confinement?

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Life without atleast one bestfriend is a hauntingly empty existence wallahi. People who say they "don't need close friends" are just coping. Human beings are social creatures by nature, we legit wither away and die without any meaningful connections. Why do you think so many prisoners lose their minds in solitary confinement?
Do co workers count? I have pretty good relations with them but I had really bad experiencies with best friends. I trust them so much they start relying on me and using me for money but than when I need them they are no where to be found. I found it easier to make friends back home cause atleast I can tell em f*ck off I dont have money for you and they dont take it ways lol people in the west are so sensitive and cut you off so I said eff it

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Do co workers count? I have pretty good relations with them but I had really bad experiencies with best friends. I trust them so much they start relying on me and using me for money but than when I need them they are no where to be found. I found it easier to make friends back home cause atleast I can tell em f*ck off I dont have money for you and they dont take it ways lol people in the west are so sensitive and cut you off so I said eff it

Those were not real friends.

TekNiKo

VIP
Those were not real friends.
The worst is the car user friends who dont wanna pay gas, they always want free rides. Even religious so called friends will eventually show their true face. Ajnabis are frankly more friendly and helpful. My current job I got through an cadaan co worker who was really good. Somalis never benefitted me.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The worst is the car user friends who dont wanna pay gas, they always want free rides. Even religious so called friends will eventually show their true face. Ajnabis are frankly more friendly and helpful. My current job I got through an cadaan co worker who was really good. Somalis never benefitted me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I credit the cadaan man for their kind and helping ways. They truly care. All my jobs were thanks to cadaans as well. Stick close to them and also show your appreciation to them. Buy close white colleagues a birthday gift or a going away present when they leave for other opportunities. They always do the same. They're sweethearts.

TekNiKo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I credit the cadaan man for their kind and helping ways. They truly care. All my jobs were thanks to cadaans as well. Stick close to them and also show your appreciation to them. Buy close white colleagues a birthday gift or a going away present when they leave for other opportunities. They always do the same. They're sweethearts.
I noticed if you keep your network purely Somali you get nowhere I did this for years and never progressed at all. When I started opening up to cadaans my network worth and opportunities increased exponentially, God bless the white man :rejoice:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I am always shocked how girls tell everything to each other, women are too trusting, I could never trust another man that way, I am always keeping my secretes and have my shield up even with long term good friends. Hell forget friends I am like that to a lesser degree with my own brothers and my dad.

It could be a cope but it could also be legit. I haven't had a close friend since I was a child and that is by choice, but then again there could be something wrong with me because I do know that is not normal.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I am always shocked how girls tell everything to each other, women are too trusting, I could never trust another man that way, I am always keeping my secretes and have my shield up even with long term good friends. Hell forget friends I am like that to a lesser degree with my own brothers and my dad.

Thats not good man. You should show vulnerabilities to your family members at the very least.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Thats not good man. You should show vulnerabilities to your family members at the very least.
Imagine that saxib, you talking about showing vulnerabilities to friends and I don't even show it to family, yacni I must be sick soma ahan, I use to show it to a girl thats how I stumbled across the method of fake vulnerability and fake lack of confidence to get access to the malab. :frdfvsb::vncu2n5::vncu2n5::vncu2n5:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Imagine that saxib, you talking about showing vulnerabilities to friends and I don't even show it to family, yacni I must be sick soma ahan, I use to show it to a girl thats how I stumbled across the method of fake vulnerability and fake lack of confidence to get access to the malab. :frdfvsb::vncu2n5::vncu2n5::vncu2n5:

You're not sick. The majority of men do exactly as you do. It's not healthy though. You don't want to end up bitter and angry in middle age which is what happens you bottle everything up and not be yourself.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You're not sick. The majority of men do exactly as you do. It's not healthy though. You don't want to end up bitter and angry in middle age which is what happens you bottle everything up and not be yourself.
True saxib nobody is immune to vulnerability I should be more open with friends and family. I don't particularly know how to but if there is will there is a way, and if it means I will be a better person why not.
The Lion King GIF by Walt Disney Studios

GemState

36/21
VIP
I got 2 friends that know stuff about me my family would lynch me for. It'd be incredibly isolating in life without close friends to share stuff with

You have to be extra careful around coworkers tbh. Even if you do become friends with them, they're friends of circumstance, not people you would've otherwise have even interacted with. Not to mention all the little office politics that goes in must places. Be careful around those fuckers lol

Those people weren't your friends in that case and you should count yourself lucky that they showed you what snakes they are so early on. Imagine starting a business with one of those rats, it could've been so much worse wallahi. I feel like people throw the term "friend" around too easily wallahi. 9/10 people just have a lot of acquaintances. Real friends can sometimes be even closer to you than your own siblings wallahi.

It could be a cope but it could also be legit. I haven't had a close friend since I was a child and that is by choice, but then again there could be something wrong with me because I do know that is not normal.
That's not healthy man, you need to address that shit. You need atleast one person you can be your true, unadulterated self with. At least one confidant for when life gets a little sticky and you find yourself in a position you can't get out of.

Trending