14 yr old girl gang raped by 8 men in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's sick is whenever a girl has been raped in somalia the rapist clan will come running to his aid this proves they have 0 sense of honour in my opinion there should be a law where if someone commits a crime and his tribe comes to defend him they will be thrown in jail for interfering with the law
💯 They have zero honor or morals when it comes to crimes against women. Same doesn’t apply to men tho. Any crime against a man is settled fairly. Any crime against a woman and 95% chance she’ll be shamed instead of getting justice. What’s even more crazy to me tho is that the people that most praise Somalia and invest their money and assets into that hellhole are usually women.

I know that 4 witnesses are only required for zina/adultery and not rape but a lot of countries that follow sharia law made this a requirement or a loophole. Also google it, most Muslim countries that use this rule actually end up often arresting the witnesses including the victim if they come forward. Executions for rape is rare in these countries as well.
What Muslim Country follows proper sharia anyways, except Saudi Arabia, but surprisingly, even they are moving away. There isn't any, so there wasn't a cement ground in the first place to say that there is a loophole, cause there wasn't one to begin with. And that is why people think they can get away scot free. Not only rape, but murder, corruption, and many other heinous crimes. Weak Legal System + Because there isn't a proper Sharia Law in the first place, which is a debate for another thread.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
💯 They have zero honor or morals when it comes to crimes against women. Same doesn’t apply to men tho. Any crime against a man is settled fairly. Any crime against a woman and 95% chance she’ll be shamed instead of getting justice. What’s even more crazy to me tho is that the people that most praise Somalia and invest their money and assets into that hellhole are usually women.
there honor and morals are nonexistent because they couldn't care less only time theyre morals change is when it happens to a female in their own family or who hail from their tribe

btw did you know that child marriage bill in somalia majority of the panel where women who are diaspora imagine that they're own kids aren't even in the country but they couldn't care less about the kids and girls in somalia

What Muslim Country follows proper sharia anyways, except Saudi Arabia, but surprisingly, even they are moving away. There isn't any, so there wasn't a cement ground in the first place to say that there is a loophole, cause there wasn't one to begin with. And that is why people think they can get away scot free. Not only rape, but murder, corruption, and many other heinous crimes. Weak Legal System + Because there isn't a proper Sharia Law in the first place, which is a debate for another thread.
That’s my whole point tho, and i said sharia law isn’t being used properly in our modern era. And that if anything it’s been used at times as weapon against women therefore we need strict secular law that cannot be twisted or misinterpreted.
there honor and morals are nonexistent because they couldn't care less only time theyre morals change is when it happens to a female in their own family or who hail from their tribe

btw did you know that child marriage bill in somalia majority of the panel where women who are diaspora imagine that they're own kids aren't even in the country but they couldn't care less about the kids and girls in somalia
yes I can totally believe it. They could careless even about their own girls forget the ones in Somalia. Idk what’s wrong with Somali women but they’re the number one enforcers and promoters of misogyny and abuse against women. Even talking to them about these issues here in diaspora is sickening... they’ll blame the victim or women in general while praising all Somali men as saints. Tbh I no longer see them as innocent bystanders, they’re just as guilty as the men for standing by and watching this happen. When was the last time you’ve seen a group of xalimos coming together to speak against this rape epidemic? But you’ll sure as hell see them coming together to promote qabil politics.

The same faraxs in Somalia that like to look down on the diaspora are the same faraxs that either do this or have friends that do this :francis:

That’s my whole point tho, and i said sharia law isn’t being used properly in our modern era. And that if anything it’s been used at times as weapon against women therefore we need strict secular law that cannot be twisted or misinterpreted.
I think you misunderstood. When it gets used as a weapon, that ain't sharia. Sharia law ISN'T being used at all. Not properly and not correctly if it was the case. When it gets used to benefit a single party, that ain't sharia, but a manmade law. If it was, the same way in the time of the Prophet SAW, then none of this would have happened. Secular law is never the answer. Secular law in Secular countries are a flop in all spheres of social life, especially rape. It fails women. It fails men. It only benefits the one with the deeper pocket. If sharia was adapted, then none of this would have occurred. Never has Somalia implemented it, and thus, that is why we are in this state.

The sharia cannot be twisted or misinterpreted or even changed to "fit with the time" (another debate for another time) ,it came in a package, a ready one. If people do so, that ain't sharia, but manmade.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

yes I can totally believe it. They could careless even about their own girls forget the ones in Somalia. Idk what’s wrong with Somali women but they’re the number one enforcers and promoters of misogyny and abuse against women. Even talking to them about these issues here in diaspora is sickening... they’ll blame the victim or women in general while praising all Somali men as saints. Tbh I no longer see them as innocent bystanders, they’re just as guilty as the men for standing by and watching this happen. When was the last you’ve seen a group of xalimos coming together to speak against this rape epidemic? But you’ll sure as hell see them coming together to promote qabil politics.

The thing is many of them lack compassion and empathy for other somali women theyre the perfect example of enablers that will deny the issues that exists and wouldn't hold the guy accountable for his actions theres girls who been raped by a relative and the mom instead tells the daughter to keep quiet and not tell anyone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that this happens everywhere in Somalia but is reported more heavily in Mogadishu. Mogadishu has 3 million people in it, by sheer chance some of them will be rapists/thieves/murderers etc. Its the governments job to arrest these people.

They should be put on a death sentence, these people deserve the worst! Ya Allah make life easier for the little girl, I can't imagine what she's going through....

zaffron

gumeysi diid
Disagree, I don’t think sharia law and the way it’s applied in this type of situations would be enough. They often misinterpreted it deliberately when it comes to things like rape(and most things concerning women)requiring her to bring 4 male witnesses. And sometimes even prosecuting the victim instead of her rapist. The unfortunate truth is in modern times, Islamic law has been used to abuse and promote violations against women. So we need strict secular law in place.
You're right about the fact that these murtadeen are misinterpreting the shari'a for their own benefit. 4 witnesses isn't required for rape, but the thing is real shari'a isn't applied in the so-called muslim countries. We don't need secular law, rather we need to follow the teachings of Ibn Taymiyyah and what he did regarding the rulers who mixed shari'a with manmade laws or distorted the shari'a. May Allah ease the suffering of our women who aren't able to receive justice and may he break the backs of those who distort his laws.

You're right about the fact that these murtadeen are misinterpreting the shari'a for their own benefit. 4 witnesses isn't required for rape, but the thing is real shari'a isn't applied in the so-called muslim countries. We don't need secular law, rather we need to follow the teachings of Ibn Taymiyyah and what he did regarding the rulers who mixed shari'a with manmade laws or distorted the shari'a. May Allah ease the suffering of our women who aren't able to receive justice and may he break the backs of those who distort his laws.
I think UAE practises sharia well.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
I think UAE practises sharia well.
The UAE are straight up gaalo. They invited the pope to the arabian peninsula, bomb muslims, and said they believe in the seperation of religion and state. They may still have some aspects of shari'a in their "constitution" but they certainly don't practice it.

Psychologist

Changemaker
we need to execution them publicly so people learn lesson

guillotines-lg-56a9a2705f9b58b7d0fd8ec2.jpg

If Somali practised sharia it wound't be ranked as one of the most corrupt countries in the world

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cursed the one who bribes and the one who takes a bribe."

see how widespread bribery is in Somalia.

Wallahi also and all these western media should be banned. I never seen so much f*ck boy somalis online. Hala dilo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending