14 people suspected of coronavirus isolated in Hargeisa airport, Somaliland region

Bohol

VIP
Sources please....

Are you lot blind? click the news link cited in the twitter account.

War Deg Deg Ah:-Dad Looga Shakiyey Xanuunka Corona Virus Oo Lagu Qabtay Madaarka Hargeysa Iyo Talaabada Laga Qaaday

Are you lot blind? click the news link cited in the twitter account.

War Deg Deg Ah:-Dad Looga Shakiyey Xanuunka Corona Virus Oo Lagu Qabtay Madaarka Hargeysa Iyo Talaabada Laga Qaaday

Lool mate give us reliable sources not some so called “news site” that some random Farax made in his bedroom.

Bohol

VIP
A lot of prominent Somaliland region reporters are also reporting it.

1584977699741.png

Bohol

VIP
I don’t know if its reputable news tbh
I take fake news very seriously personally

Maybe you can't read Somali but it doesn't say 14 people have coronavirus it says suspected of and have been isolated as a result. There is nothing shocking about that since that is the procedure being taken across Somalia.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Maybe you can't read Somali but it doesn't say 14 people have coronavirus it says suspected of and have been isolated as a result. There is nothing shocking about that since that is the procedure being taken across Somalia.
The website layout alone... :farole:

I read the whole thing.

I personally wouldn’t use that as a source but your probably right it may be accurate.

These days the lines blurred between fact and falsehood to such an extent that you ought to be suspicious of everything.

Bohol

VIP

I read the whole thing.

I personally wouldn’t use that as a source but your probably right it may be accurate.

These days the lines blurred between fact and falsehood to such an extent that you ought to be suspicious of everything.

One website reporting it only could be questionable but not all the websites from that region reporting it. That is very accurate in most cases.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Lool mate give us reliable sources not some so called “news site” that some random Farax made in his bedroom.
Are we certain this is correct, it looks pretty dodgy lol
So many spelling errors :dead:
I don’t know if its reputable news tbh
I take fake news very seriously personally

I read the whole thing.

Hadhwanaag is the most reliable source in Somaliland right now.You are kids so you assume a bad design means it’s false any person who follows news in that region knows it.

Bohol

VIP
wasaaradda caafimaadka mamuul goboleedka Somaliland oo la wareegtay dad la socday Ethiopian airlines oo looga shakiyey cudurka coronaviruska

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol how come this isn't derailing but when I proved that Hadhwanaag is unreliable you deleted my post?

Maxaa kaa sii ah?:drakewtf:

Cause what you posted was about Russia and other off topic nonsense which by the way some western websites also posted that fake news link let alone Somali ones. Somali websites are not measured through western news but their local Somali news. When it comes to Somali news hadhwanaagnews are very reliable.

Trending