14 dead in renewed clashes in Dalsan, Kismayo district, Jubbaland,Somalia

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
My great ayeeyo is OG so imma ride with bigfoots over these Landlocked gaajo b000ns. Please karbash them :wow:

I'm ride with Garxajis over Jeegaan all day. MX and Garxajis waa awood jiray. If not you laangaabs wouldn't use Kabalax iyo Jeegaan alliance. HY are lions. Real recognize real

:wow:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm ride with Garxajis over Jeegaan all day. MX and Garxajis waa awood jiray. If not you laangaabs wouldn't use Kabalax iyo Jeegaan alliance. HY are lions. Real recognize real

:wow:
Shut up you goof an average HY don’t f*ck with yall. Stop being a beg it’s cringe

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I was always under the assumption that there in Ethiopian territory and rule, which is why your Adeer tried to save them, so how did they end up in jubaland with madobe ruling?
His adeer was born in Shilaabo(Ogadeeniya). Somalis pre1977 viewed that as their land at this point its only Ogadens and maybe some Hawiye who see Ethiopia as a clear enemy.

Ogadens actually passed the Juba first to fight Gaalo Maadow but you knew that and wanted to troll because your mad MJs are insignificant anywhere other than Bari. :samwelcome:

Horta what was Jess beef with Siyad barre? I never understood? Please explain because Aden Gabyow also experienced hardship under the regime had Ministry of Defence taken from him yet was loyal to the bitter end. He must of had ***** rer abti
Siad Barre by the end of his tenure became quite old and was being taken advantage by those around him. Their are many examples I could share with you, but all in all wretched qabyalad started seeping through across the country and Mx had their eyes set on Kismayo among other things.

Jess had a hard decision to make and he realized other Daroods who could legitimately replace you in your cities were worse than HAG who had numerous limitations preventing that. The man was the only warlord who won the long game.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Arma MJ brought Galjecel to Kismayo in the 60s for votes and these charcoal sellers think they are landlords.

Kismayo.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kkkk Jubaland including Gedo/ Kismayo Jubboyinkas was conquered by MX history does not lie. MX crossed the Juba River and conquered Jubaland alx. MX always owned Kismayo kkkk and own the most deegaans/settlements in the city. Plus MX are the natives

Do you know the list of rulers of Kismayo/Jubbaland from early 1900s to Somalias independence in 1960?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
My great ayeeyo is OG so imma ride with bigfoots over these Landlocked gaajo b000ns. Please karbash them :wow:

Akh MX have the coast and the South and are the majority kkkk. Liyuu b000ns are your enemies not MX whom we don't even border SL :gucciwhat:

Sheikh

VIP
Do you know the list of rulers of Kismayo/Jubbaland from early 1900s to Somalias independence in 1960?

I do know akh. My Ugaas was one of the main Ugaases that used to rule Kismayo/Jubaland in the 1800's and fought with the Italians in the 1900's

Sheikh

VIP
So 1900s onward you did not rule then?

We ruled Kismayo til 1924/1925. The British snitched on us to the Italians called us ''Shifta'' @Adaawe 's sub raided Kenya. Its a historical beef thing when we conquered the Tana River the British couldn't stop us we killed their men so they told Italy be careful of MX they are killers and not slaves like the other clans who will listen to us

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We ruled Kismayo til 1924/1925. The British snitched on us to the Italians called us ''Shifta'' @Adaawe 's sub raided Kenya. Its a historical beef thing when we conquered the Tana River the British couldn't stop us we killed their men so they told Italy be careful of MX they are killers and not slaves like the other clans who will listen to us
Perhaps thats the switchover from MX to MJ leadership, I know anecdotally my great Grandfathter ruled Kismayo/Jubbaland from early 1900s.

Sheikh

VIP
Perhaps thats the switchover from MX to MJ leadership, I know my great Grandfathter ruled Kismayo/Jubbaland from early 1900s.

Yep that's the timetable. One of our many old Ugaases is buried in Kismayo that ruled our city so you get it

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's so sad when scores of people die for no reason at all, the land is big enough for everyone. I hope this proves to the non believers why we badly need a strong government that controls the whole country. One day we will read about the nonsensical clan wars and just shake our heads :)

Trending