14 dead in renewed clashes in Dalsan, Kismayo district, Jubbaland,Somalia

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I was always under the assumption that there in Ethiopian territory and rule, which is why your Adeer tried to save them, so how did they end up in jubaland with madobe ruling?

Kenya trained rkb and brought them in 2011 via Operation Linda Nchi

We chased them out early 90s via Cumar Jess traitor ass. They weren't relevant for nearly 2 decades. Before that it was Marehan and Harti fighting for control of Kismaayo, i.e. Morgan and Barre Hiiraale.

Kenya trained rkb and brought them in 2011 via Operation Linda Nchi

We chased them out early 90s via Cumar Jess traitor ass. They weren't relevant for nearly 2 decades. Before that it was Marehan and Harti fighting for control of Kismaayo, i.e. Morgan and Barre Hiiraale.
Yeah that cumar Jess was a real nigga. He’s still alive right?

Wait a min, Kenyan Madows brought Ogaden to Somalia?:what1:

Adaawe

Aabo Siyaad did :russ: trolling aside they came as the same time as other Daroods. But they don't have the majority of the population and districts and Gedo is the biggest region within Jubbaland

Aabo Siyaad did :russ: trolling aside they came as the same time as other Daroods. But they don't have the majority of the population and districts and Gedo is the biggest region within Jubbaland
Aabo kulaha :ohlord:,at least call him adeer loooool

If there population is lower than yours, then theres no way of putting it, you guys took an L.:francis:

Adaawe

Aabo kulaha :ohlord:,at least call him adeer loooool

If there population is lower than yours, then theres no way of putting it, you guys took an L.:francis:

Old Ethiopia ( TPLF) and Kenya forced it down our throats. That's why all this shit is even happening now. :francis:

:draketf:

cumar jees saved isaaqs from morgan in the late 80s, his military base was in the north, before he came to the south.

be grateful.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:draketf:

cumar jees saved isaaqs from morgan in the late 80s, his military base was in the north, before he came to the south.

be grateful.
Horta what was Jess beef with Siyad barre? I never understood? Please explain because Aden Gabyow also experienced hardship under the regime had Ministry of Defence taken from him yet was loyal to the bitter end. He must of had id00r rer abti

Horta what was Jess beef with Siyad barre? I never understood? Please explain because Aden Gabyow also experienced hardship under the regime had Ministry of Defence taken from him yet was loyal to the bitter end. He must of had ***** rer abti
he was fighting to defend his people from your adeer's aggression.

barretuug4.png

barretuuga5.png

This is why OGs today are anti farmaajo, we all remember how the last mx president used SNA, and state tanks to land grab for your folks.

Trending