14 Dead As SNA Soldiers Fight Over Food Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
For some time at least, but it can't continue forever otherwise we will have another civil-war like the past one.

You can't oppress a people forever.

As of Civil war, its an Healthy Necessity for countries yearning for Stability and Peace, i may not agree or like beesha USC particularly Aideed and his beesha, ''BUT'' if America and Unisom had not gotten involved, that Civil war of 90's that had continued up to present day would have ended back in the 1990's as a clear victor, thus stability would have established.

Abumaas

but we do have a state though :mybusiness:

A state were an langaab (Xawadle no offense, just facts) is the head and you the landheere an errand boy's job as vice?!?!

I must say your other Hiraab brother has surpassed you in terms of Politics, presiding in their own state with them having Presidential and Capital-ship on lockdown.

HSM should be hanged by the beesha for treason and empowering his abtiyaal over his blood.

Abumaas

This is al kebab 'S logic that you are using.

No sister, its the logic of those Allah the Almight has bestowed that i am using, anyway enough with this masquerade ball your playing and drop that Somalinimo crap your spiiting, and show us your clannish face that reeks of you.

As the Prophet has said, everyone should start with his community before unto other, so Canuck ''START'' with your dhullo kins, because they are in a sad and pathetic predicament (under isaaq gumeysi) that only an islamist group like us can free you from.

So embrace us, love us, do not shun from us or fight us, and the light of Islam shall be drawn unto you sister, inshallahi.

No sister, its the logic of those Allah the Almight has bestowed that i am using, anyway enough with this masquerade ball your playing and drop that Somalinimo crap your spiiting, and show us your clannish face that reeks of you.

As the Prophet has said, everyone should start with his community before unto other, so Canuck ''START'' with your dhullo kins, because they are in a sad and pathetic predicament (under isaaq gumeysi) that only an islamist group like us can free you from.

So embrace us, love us, do not shun from us or fight us, and the light of Islam shall be drawn unto you sister, inshallahi.

"Gumeysi " is when foreigners are occupying your country/land, this does not apply on us. Because we are living in our land with our fellow Somalis. Also, we have our blue Somali flag in buuhoodle.

A state were an langaab (Xawadle no offense, just facts) is the head and you the landheere an errand boy's job as vice?!?!

I must say your other Hiraab brother has surpassed you in terms of Politics, presiding in their own state with them having Presidential and Capital-ship on lockdown.

HSM should be hanged by the beesha for treason and empowering his abtiyaal over his blood.
Hawadle and Abgaal are going to switch every term. we also got banaadir on lock down.

Abumaas

"Gumeysi " is when foreigners are occupying your country/land, this does not apply on us. Because we are living in our land with our fellow Somalis. Also, we have our blue Somali flag in buuhoodle.

:snoop:Truly this following saying was made for you and your beesha dhullos; ''The hardest shackle to break are the shackles of the mind'' the isaaqs have done it.

Canuck dont lose hope, just wave the Somalia flag High and Hard and you might put Farmaajo on notice on the predicament of your dhullo folks!

Abumaas

:mjcry:I cry for my fellow dhullos, because i truly love dhullos, their patriotism, their fighting spirit and their hospitality is second to none, heck my wife is even a Dhullo, an Baharsame at that.

What i despise is their politics of bankrupt ideology, but HEY i guess like the abgaals Politics is just not their forte.

:snoop:Truly this following saying was made for you and your beesha dhullos; ''The hardest shackle to break are the shackles of the mind'' the isaaqs have done it.

Canuck dont lose hope, just wave the Somalia flag High and Hard and you might put Farmaajo on notice on the predicament of your dhullo folks!

So your logic is every clan should make their villages country by just adding land to it. And every every sub clan should arm themselves and fight to be president and minister seats or they are under "Gumeysi ". Are not you sick of killing, famine, occupation of Amisom to Somalia.
Listen I can see clearly who you are other al shabab sympathizers who will kill her fellow Somali with tooth and nails but kiss the hands of Tanzanian/Kenyan/Ugandan terrorists and accepts him to her Amir.

:mjcry:I cry for my fellow dhullos, because i truly love dhullos, their patriotism, their fighting spirit and their hospitality is second to none, heck my wife is even a Dhullo, an Baharsame at that.

What i despise is their politics of bankrupt ideology, but HEY i guess like the abgaals Politics is just not their forte.

Dhulbahante are doing well, life is not about president or prime minister. We are traders, sport men, doctors, writers, soldiers, police, and entrepreneurs. 10 millions Somali can not be all presidents. Accept this fact and your greedy civil war will end.

Abumaas

Hawadle and Abgaal are going to switch every term. we also got banaadir on lock down.

Try harder sxb, Gen.Dauud must rolling by now in the grave.
So your logic is every clan should make their villages country by just adding land to it. And every every sub clan should arm themselves and fight to be president and minister seats or they are under "Gumeysi ". Are not you sick of killing, famine, occupation of Amisom to Somalia.
Listen I can see clearly who you are other al shabab sympathizers who will kill her fellow Somali with tooth and nails but kiss the hands of Tanzanian/Kenyan/Ugandan terrorists and accepts him to her Amir.

Sister you got me wrong here, i do not sympathise ashabaab in fact i berate them for turning fellow Somalis against us and our holy ideology of Islamic domination in the Sphere of Somalia.

Clan is a matter of self interest, while the cause of Islam is an all and ever bounding interest of all Somalis if implemented in Somalia.

Why do you fight me sister, i would be the first to die for you, on the condition you continue waging our Islamic cause after i am gone.

Abumaas

Dhulbahante are doing well, life is not about president or prime minister. We are traders, sport men, doctors, writers, soldiers, police, and entrepreneurs. 10 millions Somali can not be all presidents. Accept this fact and your greedy civil war will end.

Stop fantasising you are not living, that part (of living) was long gone when your dignity of self determination was robbed by your so called ''Fellow Somalis, isaaq''.

upload_2017-6-10_17-43-35.png

Try harder sxb, Gen.Dauud must rolling by now in the grave.

Sister you got me wrong here, i do not sympathise ashabaab in fact i berate them for turning fellow Somalis against us and our holy ideology of Islamic domination in the Sphere of Somalia.

Clan is a matter of self interest, while the cause of Islam is an all and ever bounding interest of all Somalis if implemented in Somalia.

Why do you fight me sister, i would be the first to die for you, on the condition you continue waging our Islamic cause after i am gone.
Whats your clan anyway hypocrite?

Abumaas

Whats your clan anyway hypocrite?

:mindblown: Brother why with the hostility i thought we were warm, i was only hawking nationalism unto you, i understand that nationalism is not in the vocabulary of your beesha these days.

Indeed How the Mighty have fallen, from General Dauud & Col.Salaad gabeyre(aun) to opportunistic ali mahdi, fake sheikh sharif and corrupt stooge Hassan.

As for my beesha, they are known and lurking throughout the Jungles of lion.

Stop fantasising you are not living, that part (of living) was long gone when your dignity of self determination was robbed by your so called ''Fellow Somalis, isaaq''.

View attachment 20629

So dhulbahante will start war on issaq in north and south hawyie and Darood will start killing each other, plus inside war between hawyie because of power sharing. Also, the Dir and other tribes wars. So the result is Somalis are dying and the land is empty for the new masters the Bantu Kenyans and Oromo Ethiopians. Nice job.

And they want heavy arms for these mooryan willing to kill each other for some qamadin. :ftw9nwa:

Part of the extension of the fighting is lack of proper arms, don't extend a local problem to the rest of honorable SNA.

These people fight for months without a pay for their nation, and many die in service.

Farmajo has been a complete failure.

He needs to step down for the good of the country. Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed should replace him.

Part of the extension of the fighting is lack of proper arms, don't extend a local problem to the rest of honorable SNA.

These people fight for months without a pay for their nation, and many die in service.

It's not a "local" problem. There's frequent reports of opposing government troops clashing every other week. Them not getting paid is the xamar administration's fault. It's filled with a bunch of crooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending