13 Year old child has her body preserved in the hope she gets resurrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tfw you want to preserve your body throughout Trump's four years then come back when it's all done.

Idk...I like the thought of giving someone another chance at life, I don't really need my heart or my liver when I'm gone

That's nice, sadly they would harvest all your viable organs including your eyes and your bones would be removed from your body and replaced with wood.

But it's your choice.

Is it bad if that doesn't bother me? I mean I won't be needing them where I'll be going :browtf:

True but it's s violation - to strip everything from the body.

They should give ppl an option to donate specific organs not a free access to everything they please.

Your an atheist right? Where do you guys go when you die?

True but it's s violation - to strip everything from the body.

They should give ppl an option to donate specific organs not a free access to everything they please.

Your an atheist right? Where do you guys go when you die?
It's not like anybody gonna tell that you're missing an eyeball when your 6 feet deep rotting in the ground lol. But I understand people who only want to donate certain parts.

I personally believe nothing happens when we die. We break down into our organic constituents and our energy returns to the ecosystem.

It's not like anybody gonna tell that you're missing an eyeball when your 6 feet deep rotting in the ground lol. But I understand people who only want to donate certain parts.

I personally believe nothing happens when we die. We break down into our organic constituents and our energy returns to the ecosystem.

That's depressing

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is just sad, the girl is dead and she won't be coming back. But if this helped with her fear of dying at such a young age so be it.

Let's be honest here the technology will never be in place to revive a human being. Never

The girl is brain dead the family should just accept it and move on

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The girl is brain dead the family should just accept it and move on

It was her request. Actually, it's organs like the heart that people need to worry about. They can't survive the extreme cold.

Scientists are the ones conducting in these things so it isn't far fetched to thing it could one day be possible.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
imagine somebody who was cyrogenically frozen in like even the 90's or something and woke up today

would literally be the movie Idiocracy :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending