13 Year old child has her body preserved in the hope she gets resurrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
http://news.sky.com/story/teenage-girl-won-right-to-be-frozen-after-dying-from-cancer-10661147

The procedure is called cryopreservation and it ensures that someone who is legally dead is preserved in the hope that one day they can be brought back.

How it works:

When a person is declared legally dead, the first thing the response team has to do is ensure that the person's blood is kept pumping around the body.

Speed is of the essence. The response team will be at the hospital so that, at the point of death, it can move in immediately.

After that, the body is packed in ice and injected with various chemicals to reduce the risk of blood clotting and damage to the brain.

The body is then cooled to just above water's freezing point and the blood is removed.

The body's blood vessels are injected with a "cryoprotectant" solution to try to stop ice crystal formation in the organs and tissues and the corpse is cooled to -130C.

The days that we become the very Gods we worship are near.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Maybe revive the body but it's impossible to revive a dead brain to be like the way it was before.

:pachah1:Hahahaha you lot crazy... Why would the people in the future revive your corpses if they had the technology?

The technology hasn't been invented and it may never be- PIPE DREAMS OF AN ATHEIST!
:mjlol:

Odeg

Gedo
:pachah1:Hahahaha you lot crazy... Why would the people in the future revive your corpses if they had the technology?

The technology hasn't been invented and it may never be- PIPE DREAMS OF AN ATHEIST!
It might never be but if its invented it will bring back a girl and cure her from her disease. Its a dream worth fighting for.

It might never be but if its invented it will bring back a girl and cure her from her disease. Its a dream worth fighting for.

This is just sad, the girl is dead and she won't be coming back. But if this helped with her fear of dying at such a young age so be it.

Let's be honest here the technology will never be in place to revive a human being. Never

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Because the technology has to be tested on corpses and only those cryopreserved will work.

That's the whole reason why people want their dead bodies preserved. These people have already died.

We're in a stage where people are aiming to stop cell death and end all forms of human diseases, genetic or otherwise.

My dreams are based on reality whereas yours are based on pure fantasy. I accept mine is science fiction for now but science has went far in 50 years.

Because the technology has to be tested on corpses and only those cryopreserved will work.

That's the whole reason why people want their dead bodies preserved. These people have already died.

We're in a stage where people are aiming to stop cell death and end all forms of human diseases, genetic or otherwise.

My dreams are based on reality whereas yours are based on pure fantasy. I accept mine is science fiction for now but science has went far in 50 years.

Yours are pure science fiction - are you trying to avoid hell? I wonder?

Correction yours is fantasy and mines reality.

It sounds like something from an episode of Star Trek- these companies are making money from these corpses which are never going to be revived

You atheists hurt my head and arguing with you people is TIRING.

I would be too sure about that :fantasia2:

With how far science has progressed today the ancients would probably look at us as God's :obama:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yours are pure science fiction - are you trying to avoid hell? I wonder?

Correction yours is fantasy and mines reality.

It sounds like something from an episode of Star Trek- these companies are making money from these corpses which are never going to be revived

You atheists hurt my head and arguing with you people is TIRING.

Are you sure you're rational? That's like saying that advances in medical science is done to avoid to hell! How stupid! It's science. I don't believe in hell therefore your point is stupidly meaningless.

Mine is based on futuristic science whilst yours is based on some supernatural realm that is claimed to be real but requires 'faith.'

Science hurts your head! You sound like the type to claim shit like evolution is a fantasy whilst believing that 2 people populated the whole planet with humans!!

I would be too sure about that :fantasia2:

With how far science has progressed today the ancients would probably look at us as God's :obama:

I'm muslim of course I don't believe in evolution- Big Bang my arse! I didn't evolve from an ape either lol

Hahahaha what else do you think science will give you the power to live forever and not age?
:bell:
Actually I wouldn't mind the non ageing technology
:denzelnigga:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Hahahaha what else do you think science will give you the power to live forever and not age?

It is stated by some scientists that within our lifetimes, scientists might be able to end cell death, end all forms of diseases genetic or otherwise meaning that children don't have to be born deformed (so much for perfection) and so on.

We are already Gods to the ancient people.

It is stated by some scientists that within our lifetimes, scientists might be able to end cell death, end all forms of diseases genetic or otherwise meaning that children don't have to be born deformed (so much for perfection) and so on.

We are already Gods to the ancient people.

I agree with that- if they can end all diseases and deformities in children.

But I'm AGAINST the revive corpse thing. The ancient people were less advanced and primitive beings, if we go thousands of years into the future you would think those people were gods.

Also I want to stop ageing- sadly it won't come In time for us, when were old maybe our future grand kids will benefit
:cosbyhmm:

They can't find cures for hair loss and diabetes and we're talking about reviving dead bodies :what1:

By the time such technology exists how many of these companies will go bankrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending