13 killed in Baraxley and Dhusmareb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a shocking story today. In fact I was hoping that what I heard isn't true. Can someone tell me the full story?

I've been told that all the people killed belong to the same clan and that it was about revenge. Is that correct?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I heard a shocking story today. In fact I was hoping that what I heard isn't true. Can someone tell me the full story?

I've been told that all the people killed belong to the same clan and that it was about revenge. Is that correct?

It is disgusting and evil act to kill random Muslim Somalis because a killer happened to be from the same clan. Sadly, it is a Somali thing where we are strong against each other, but are soft with foreigners. The people who did this are my clansmen and I fully condemn this evil act.

May Allah swt guide us and make Somalia a great nation

RIp.

Somalis playing their favourite sport, the world stopped reporting it because they couldn’t understand our game. 5 dead in Tanzania is more global newsworthy these days. Wait for the revenge attacks.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
RIp.

Somalis playing their favourite sport, the world stopped reporting it because they couldn’t understand our game. 5 dead in Tanzania is more global newsworthy these days. Wait for the revenge attacks.

Revenge attacks would end badly. You have to understand that it they would have to fight HG and HG are vastly spread out and heavily armed. They would endanger their clansmen in different regions in the South

There should be justice for the victims and measures taken to make sure something like this never happens again

It is disgusting and evil act to kill random Muslim Somalis because a killer happened to be from the same clan. Sadly, it is a Somali thing where we are strong against each other, but are soft with foreigners. The people who did this are my clansmen and I fully condemn this evil act.

May Allah swt guide us and make Somalia a great nation

Whats the full story?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Whats the full story?
A commander of Galmudug who is Sacad was killed by an AS Member who hailed from the Rahanwayn. The relatives then sought revenge by killing Rahanwayn folks living in Galkacyo. I'm not sure what happened in Dhusamareb

Revenge attacks would end badly. You have to understand that it they would have to fight HG and HG are vastly spread out and heavily armed. They would endanger their clansmen in different regions in the South

There should be justice for the victims and measures taken to make sure something like this never happens again

@Samaalic Era

I’ve no clue which clans are beefing and it usually ends up with revenge attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending