12 stabbed 2 dead in London

Police say they do not believe the incidents are linked and have urged anyone with information to contact them.

Two men in their 20s have died and 12 others been injured in a series of stabbings across London within 24 hours.

The Metropolitan Police were called to five separate incidents on Friday evening and enacted additional stop and search powers across Croydon overnight.

The incidents are not thought to be linked, Scotland Yard said.

I’m gonna go on a limb here and say almost al of the victims and attackers are black men including Somalis

Police say they do not believe the incidents are linked and have urged anyone with information to contact them.

Two men in their 20s have died and 12 others been injured in a series of stabbings across London within 24 hours.

The Metropolitan Police were called to five separate incidents on Friday evening and enacted additional stop and search powers across Croydon overnight.

I’m gonna go on a limb here and say almost al of the victims and attackers are black men including Somalis

How the hell are those 12 stabbing within same city and day not linked to each other. Most countries would conclude it bc obvious logical reasons. This conclusion is just a L for UK police force.
:drakelaugh: :russ:

Last edited:
How the hell are those 12 stabbing within same city and day not linked to each other. Most countries would conclude it bc obvious logical reasons. This conclusion is just a L for UK police force.
:drakelaugh: :russ:
How is it L for police when it’s black on black violence? They couldn’t care less

Reformed how? Make drugs legal?

Other countries that have reformed their policies towards drug offenders and so on and have seen huge drops in overall crimes. If less stabbings and gang activity took place then I'd be for it. People still have access to drugs so making it illegal has never been a barrier.

Other countries that have reformed their policies towards drug offenders and so on and have seen huge drops in overall crimes. If less stabbings and gang activity took place then I'd be for it. People still have access to drugs so making it illegal has never been a barrier.
So making drugs legal and let the government sell it? Normalise drugs

So making drugs legal and let the government sell it? Normalise drugs

It's made other countries safer and actually reduced overdoses and consumption because more funded was allocated to mental health and rehab. It's worked in other countries so why not in the UK ?

Besides the current system has been in place for decades and look at the results ? What should the alternatives be ?

I have no doubt it isn't gang related. The war on drugs needs to be reformed if the government want to prevent things like this happening.
It’s not even about drugs anymore. They stab each other to ‘score points’ and then rap about it. These kids don’t even make £100 from drug dealing per week. Drill music has finished them off . Look at the rich 13 Year old white kids influenced by it stabbing each other to death in Reading.

It's made other countries safer and actually reduced overdoses and consumption because more funded was allocated to mental health and rehab. It's worked in other countries so why not in the UK ?

Besides the current system has been in place for decades and look at the results ? What should the alternatives be ?
If by other countries you mean Scandinavian countries, all they done is reduced the penalty for criminals and not counted some crimes. The Uk already spent a lot on rehab and mental health. Gangbangers interested in quick money don’t care for that. The alternative should be more jails and far longer sentences for these animals

If you as grown man stabbing people based on area codes, then there is not much hope for you.

One farax youth I know got stabbed few months ago. I could swear he was looking for it. It’s a badge of honour. He now walks around like omar from the wire. Couple years ago I was in Camden, this farax I’ve seen from my ends walks up to me and tells me to call an ambulance. I said why. He calmly says I got stabbed. I’m shocked, asked him where. He lifts his jacket and shows me a massive hole with blood running out his belly. He says it calm just call. This one was a drug dealer he was selling balloons. These teenagers don’t realise you can actually die from stab wounds.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So glad the gaajo UK dont have guns yaaqeee!!! After watching the Snow shooting, i am done with guns. :(

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

It is what it is is

Trending

Latest posts