100 Somali fathers meet in Toronto to stop gang violence (CBC News)

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
JUST FUCKING KIDDING

Ok sorry for the bait and switch, but how come I only see Somali women going around trying to solve shit about their stupid sons killing each other, where are the abos? Why can't you make a fucking organization. I was reading that thread about the moms uniting yet again, but clearly its not fucking working, what will it take to tell our boys to not shoot each other?

I don't wanna see another fucking hoyo crying on cbc news about wiilkayga when her husband is gossiping at tim hortons.

Somali men DO BETTER

BE BETTER

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I don't want to see Somali woman make another fucking useless organization in 2020 to save Somali men from destroying themselves, let the Abos save their sons.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Those aren't fathers but people our age lol doing some wack ass spoken poetry.

Spoken poetry never stopped violence.
The brother is doing a lot of good in his community its much more than "spoken poetry"

Why should the parents carry the burden of this generation? They're all gonna be dead soon so wouldn't it be better if the younger people took a stand and made an organization to stop THEIR problems? Its our fault this is happening so we should be the ones to end it.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
JUST FUCKING KIDDING

Ok sorry for the bait and switch, but how come I only see Somali women going around trying to solve shit about their stupid sons killing each other, where are the abos? Why can't you make a fucking organization. I was reading that thread about the moms uniting yet again, but clearly its not fucking working, what will it take to tell our boys to not shoot each other?

I don't wanna see another fucking hoyo crying on cbc news about wiilkayga when her husband is gossiping at tim hortons.

Somali men DO BETTER

BE BETTER
I gotta admit, you got me with the title. I was like, wtf, in TORONTO?! Now that can't be right.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I ain't hating on the Masjid, but I went there for a summer program when I was young, and the teacher gave a hypothetical.

If Osama Bin Laden knocked on your door, would you call the police.

Me and 3 other ppl said yes.

He looked at us straight in the eye and said, "Y'all are going to hell."

I died. :pachah1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I gotta admit, you got me with the title. I was like, wtf, in TORONTO?! Now that can't be right.
I ain't hating on the Masjid, but I went there for a summer program when I was young, and the teacher gave a hypothetical.

If Osama Bin Laden knocked on your door, would you call the police.

Me and 3 other ppl said yes.

He looked at us straight in the eye and said, "Y'all are going to hell."

I died. :pachah1:
The second I saw toronto I knew it was cap all them niggas do is smoke belmonts in westway plaza buy a double double from mcdees and walk to their apartment building in dixon. If they're feeling nice they'll go to the tim hortons near the congress centre for some fadhi ku dirir with their pals

I never been to that mosque tho might visit one day :damedamn:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The second I saw toronto I knew it was cap all them niggas do is smoke belmonts in westway plaza buy a double double from mcdees and walk to their apartment building in dixon. If they're feeling nice they'll go to the tim hortons near the congress centre for some fadhi ku dirir with their pals

I never been to that mosque tho might visit one day :damedamn:
Toronto is a cool place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
As heartless as it may seem, you cannot save one from themselves. These boys may be lacking a father in the home but it is not the sole factor as to why they are six feet under. They are other underlying issues that need to be dealt with (identity, masculinity, mental illnesses etc) and then we can talk about absent fathers and the destruction they have caused.

As heartless as it may seem, you cannot save one from themselves. These boys may be lacking a father in the home but it is not the sole factor as to why they are six feet under. They are other underlying issues that need to be dealt with (identity, masculinity, mental illnesses etc) and then we can talk about absent fathers and the destruction they have caused.
It’s just society weeding out the weak. People have always died young, taking the wrong route in life and becomes useless. It’s just now in this pc era we trying to save everyone

True, The Toronto Somali community needs to come together to find solutions to this gang violence that’s happening. AUN to all the Somalis who passed away:it0tdo8:

Trending