100 MPs have gone to Kenya to bring down Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so stubborn. Are you reer mudug?

Lol, what does that matter. It is wrong of me to mention tribe. Believe me I hate qabyalaad. I just want Somali people to wake up and stop defending a politician when he did something wrong just because he is from the same qabil. Trust me none of these politicians care about qabil, they just use qabil when it is convenient for them. Stop cheer-leading for a guy that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire!

Lol, what does that matter. It is wrong of me to mention tribe. Believe me I hate qabyalaad. I just want Somali people to wake up and stop defending a politician when he did something wrong just because he is from the same qabil. Trust me none of these politicians care about qabil, they just use qabil when it is convenient for them. Stop cheer-leading for a guy that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire!

You also hate the truth evidently, you posted a topic from 2 years ago. :drakewtf:
Isku xishood.

It is a known fact that Ethiopia & Kenya prefers a weakened Somalia, however, the true paraiahs are the corrupt politicians and odayaal who actually made it easier for their belligerent neighbours to further destabilise the Somali territories.

I am so sick and tired of these oodayal who just want to eat and suck Somalia dry when the poor people are dying of hunger. These selfish oodayal need to be dealt with. Farmaajo got it wrong, the biggest issue isn't Al shabaab its these old men who don't want to see peace in Somalia if it stops their selfish money grabbing ways.

Last edited:
Gather them all in one room, plant a bomb there and get Al Shabab to take credit.
That's actually a pretty good idea sxb. In an ideal situation all the traitors/sellouts should be tricked into attending a meeting where they shall all perish and then nationalistic elements in the military should stage a bloodless coup & send an ultimatum to all primitive clan militias to surrender or become the enemy.
Ib3VHq_ACttcJAqpFGVeVQ-article.gif

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I dont want to hear "Somalilanders are traitors" ever :russ: MPs of Somalia have sided with big nose Madows:drakelaugh:aah i feel sorry for you lot

Queen of nonsense.

Gaas literally held a press-conference where he condemned this movement.
Seek help you pathological, shameless liar.
Go do the shahaada again you diseased individual. Hope lying is worth leaving your religion for.

horta who are you to say one is munafiq for going against gaas even if it's a mistake. bismillah ir rahman rahim

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That's actually a pretty good idea sxb. In an ideal situation all the traitors/sellouts should be tricked into attending a meeting where they shall all perish and then nationalistic elements in the military should stage a bloodless coup & send an ultimatum to all primitive clan militias to surrender or become the enemy.
View attachment 18394
We could actually incriminate Gaas or some other dhabodhilifs, and then the military could say that the federal states are supporting terrorists.

We'd gather all the evidence and post it to the public. For example, allowing explosive materials go through Bosaso port.

horta who are you to say one is munafiq for going against gaas even if it's a mistake. bismillah ir rahman rahim

Go work on your reading comprehension.
A munaafaq is a hypocrite, a suitable name for a person that is lying about a man who condemned this movement publicly.
But by all means, please leave the religion for your anti-Puntland campaign. I would love for all you diseased creatures to drop dead whilst lying about a man just because he's from Puntland.

:axvmm9o:

Status
Not open for further replies.