Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Can we please stop talking about Gaas and stay on topic. :icon lol:

Gambar

VIP
This meeting in Kenya was a few days ago. You majeerten people love defending your man even if he is bending you over and robbing you blind.

You "majerteen" people. Were you once a majerteen shoe shiner? :icon lol: You are really pathetic.

It's disingenuous. I respect an honest qabiilist over one who pretends to be a nationalist for example @Canuck

There's also a strange obsession with Puntland and Gaas. :icon rolleyes:

I literally posted receipts that came straight from Gaas yet that thing is still in this topic claiming otherwise.
They are a very sick bunch of people. I am enjoying this actually because they are just proving to naive Puntites that a HAGist can never be a nationalist.
They're even leaving the religion just to continue their anti-Puntland campaign.

Guul :dabcasar:

Gambar

VIP
I literally posted receipts that came straight from Gaas yet that thing is still in this topic claiming otherwise.
They are a very sick bunch of people. I am enjoying this actually because they are just proving to naive Puntites that a HAGist can never be a nationalist.
They're even leaving the religion just to continue their anti-Puntland campaign.

Guul :dabcasar:

She's probably still mad about Suldan Yusuf Kenadid. :icon lol:
loool, you are just proving me right, you people really have a disease.

Get to shoe shining you bitter loser. You are the one who mentioned Gaas when he had nothing to do with it. Waryaa @Abdalla I think we have another Majerteenitis sufferer. Soco nayaa.

Gambar

VIP
I know, this thread wasn't suppose to be a qabil bashing topic. Somalis have real problems with qabyaalad

you literally mentioned "Majerteen people" you illiterate brain dead baboon. At least be a qabiilist that sticks by their guns.

Get to shoe shining you bitter loser. You are the one who mentioned Gaas when he had nothing to do with it. Waryaa @Abdalla I think we have another Majerteenitis sufferer. Soco nayaa.

Walahi you people have issues. I also mentioned Sakin, HSM and Sharif. But you don't see people from those tribes getting all emotional. Stay on topic, Gaas is not your father, he doesn't give a shit about you just because you share a tribe.

Abaayo

When you have no history and your belly is full of xaaraam, lying is nothing, it's very easy to do.

Walahi you people have issues. I also mentioned Sakin, HSM and Sharif. But you don't see people from those tribes getting all emotional. Stay on topic, Gaas is not your father, he doesn't give a shit about you just because you share a tribe.

Yet, we have posted in this topic and in the other topic, EVIDENCE that Gaas is not in support of this movement.
Yet you sit here, STILL lying. I am just outraged at the indho-adeeyg

Dibjirad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending