They would give the fat nikkas no break:deadrose:
I got roasted couple of times for fucked up hair cut:damn::dead:

Lmfao you had the generic white people list:mjlaugh:
To this day i have never seen none white listening them:damn:
You picked worst years to go hiatus :heh:
Trap music prime was late 00s/early 10s
You even missed 2014(the best year for music in 2010s):ohlord:
Atleast you fukkin wit migos even If it's not the 2014 version:yousmart:
Even though I mostly avoided most trap I stilled bumped some of the trap bangers on the low wallahi.when love Sosa came out best believe I was turning up in my crib when no one was around. Once I started listening to more trap music the first artist I checked out was. Chief keef.

I felt more intelligent than the other niggas who were listening to lil boosie and cheif keef all the time . while I was listening to Kanye west and logic.

Even though I mostly avoided most trap I stilled bumped some of the trap bangers on the low wallahi.when love Sosa came out best believe I was turning up in my crib when no one was around. Once I started listening to more trap music the first artist I checked out was. Chief keef.

I felt more intelligent than the other niggas who were listening to lil boosie and cheif keef all the time . while I was listening to Kanye west and logic.
We like what we like bro I ain't gonna knock on you for what you like:manny:
I never got into Conscious rap for mostly having garbage beat selection:manny:
@Starscream @Jerome in the house lol Mac Miller and Logic, legit only white people tell me about them and I'm like sorry they don't got the juice :kanyeshrug:

Wallahi that shows you how strong their buying power is :wowsweat:
Lmfao white folks are the main ones supporting Kanye West dress like a bum movement :deadrose:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I remember this song very well.

I was in the Somali territories that year it came out. I was listening to this song with my mp3 in the bush and I let my nomad cousin listen to it. He seemed to have enjoyed it.
Of all places u can listen to music, why the fucking BUSH?
:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts