10 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wayne was on the song that got me into rap music but god damn his dick riders were something else:dead:
I hated being in school bus hearing how great he was:dead:
Around that age I was turning up to all the hit songs on the radio. Once I reached 13 was when I started listening to artist. First one I listened to was Mac miller than Tyler the creator

Around that age I was turning up to all the hit songs on the radio. Once I reached 13 was when I started listening to artist. First one I listened to was Mac miller than Tyler the creator
You around white people bro?
:mjlaugh:
The only thing missing is lil b in yo list:mjhaps:
One of my mixed nigga was trying to put on to tyler i was like nah am good 1017 BSM kept me fed:win:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
One of my mixed nigga was trying to put on to tyler i was like nah am good 1017 BSM kept me fed:win:
Yea 13 I had braces and was chubby. My nickname was choclate Buddha.black kids roasted my ass so I hung out with a lot of whites. Surprisingly tho I got my music interest from a few of the Somalis and blacks I hung out with. All the white kids I hung out with only cause we talked about anime shit and played cod together. Them dudes was listening to rock and heavy metal f*ck that

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Highkey stayed away from trap most of high school than once I left like in 2015 I fell in love with trap again. Now I'm bumping that shit often. Before I was just listening to Tyler the creator, logic,Mac miller, skrillex,childish gambino, chance the rapper, Kendrick Lamar.

Now I listen to the same people but with additions like chief keef migos and catchy one song only trap songs by various artists

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Lil wayne was an MJ nigga but he don't wanna admit it ,

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He looks like a child predator

No he look like Flava Flava long lost son

Flavor+Flav+Anna+Drayton+Comedy+Central+Roast+ETktt4Acxbnl.jpg

Yea 13 I had braces and was chubby. My nickname was choclate Buddha.black kids roasted my ass so I hung out with a lot of whites. Surprisingly tho I got my music interest from a few of the Somalis and blacks I hung out with. All the white kids I hung out with only cause we talked about anime shit and played cod together. Them dudes was listening to rock and heavy metal f*ck that
Lmfao middle school is brutal:dead:
They would give the fat nikkas no break:deadrose:
I got roasted couple of times for fucked up hair cut:damn::dead:
Highkey stayed away from trap most of high school than once I left like in 2015 I fell in love with trap again. Now I'm bumping that shit often. Before I was just listening to Tyler the creator, logic,Mac miller, skrillex,childish gambino, chance the rapper, Kendrick Lamar.

Now I listen to the same people but with additions like chief keef migos and catchy one song only trap songs by various artists
Lmfao you had the generic white people list:mjlaugh:
To this day i have never seen none white listening them:damn:
You picked worst years to go hiatus :heh:
Trap music prime was late 00s/early 10s
You even missed 2014(the best year for music in 2010s):ohlord:
Atleast you fukkin wit migos even If it's not the 2014 version:yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending