10 Year Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here is what I looked like a decade ago compared to now.

View attachment 63496

View attachment 63495

It is the beard that makes him look older. Arma i think you look handsome in my opinion. (with the beard mind you)

But lets go back to your 10 years ago photo. Why do u look like a reer baadiiye oromo or afar kid??? I cant put it together with the current Arma. I mean, am i the only one here?

Also, you have my brothers condition. Do u sweat alot in your hand palms???

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It is the beard that makes him look older. Arma i think you look handsome in my opinion. (with the beard mind you)

But lets go back to your 10 years ago photo. Why do u look like a reer baadiiye oromo or afar kid??? I cant put it together with the current Arma. I mean, am i the only one here?

What’s the condition?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Yes, that's me alright. How come you dont believe that's me?

Wow, you're incredible. I'm from Kismayo. How did you guess?
Technically, I didnt because I read it in that where you from thread lol, but I meant you have the look in your face of someone with that strong kismayo accent if that makes any sense. Not so much now though

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Technically, I didnt because I read it in that where you from thread lol, but I meant you have the look in your face of someone with that strong kismayo accent if that makes any sense. Not so much now though

I'm afraid, I've lost my Kismayo accent in its entirety. I'm now Reer fish and chips. Where do you originate from?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, that's me alright. How come you dont believe that's me?

You look so different Arma. U look innocent, actually aptly reer kismayoo. Coastal look. We might be related istaqfurulaah lol we have houses in kismayo. My aunts lives there. Calaanley.....neighborhood.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That hairline flashing at the back like an eclipse.:shookgabre:

But you look sharp, and well dressed.

You look so different Arma. U look innocent, actually aptly reer kismayoo. Coastal look. We might be related istaqfurulaah lol we have houses in kismayo. My aunts lives there. Calaanley.....neighborhood.

My aunts to live in Calaanley, do I know you:shookgabre:

Here is what I looked like a decade ago compared to now.

View attachment 63496

View attachment 63495
Can i use you as a meme?
This face has a lot of potential:shock, disgust, me gusta etc....
Screenshot_2019-01-14-23-32-09~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.