10 truths about Somalia and Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 truth about Somalis and Somalia

1. Southern Somalia is under foreign occupation through the Bantu-Ethiopian AMISOM coalition. Somaliland and Puntland are essentially colonial administrations of Ethiopia and answer directly to Addis.

2. Federalism is an Ethiopian sponsored political stratagem to further polarize and divide Somalis and heighten clan-feuds through territorial and border disputes. Also, it’s intended to create easily controlled Bantustans and Trojan horses like the Kenyan satellite state of Jubbaland.

3. Majority of Somali politicians are political prostitutes that sell their people, country, religion and dignity to the highest bidder. They’re nothing but condoms used by Ethiopia and Kenya to rape Somalia.

4. Salafi/Wahhabi Islam has changed the religious and cultural landscape of Somalia, and has made inroads in supplanting traditional Somali culture with Arab culture.

5. Somalis in the diaspora have failed to successfully adapt to their host countries. Unemployment, divorce, welfare, gangs and gun violence have become endemic in our communities. There are many successful and hardworking Somalis, but this is being overshadowed by the myriad social problems.

6. Somalis continue to practice clannism, though when asked what destroyed their country and has made them lowly refugees will point to clannism. It’s a bizarre form of cognitive dissonance, which can only be explained by pathological masochism (love of self-inflicted pain and suffering) or low IQ.

7. Many Somalis are naïve to the ills of liberalism and feminism, and assume all arguments made against the left-ward societal drift is inspired by Wahhabist clerics who want to control women like chattel. These Somalis fail to step away from their idealism and actually look at how liberalism and feminism has ravaged the social landscape of the West, consigning the traditional family, organic culture and conservative morals to the dustbins of history.

8. Many Somali women have given up on Somalia, Somali culture and Somali men. That’s because the primary concern of women is their well-being and the well-being of their offspring. The lofty ideals of loyalty to one’s country, culture and people is generally the preserve of men. Whenever something doesn’t serve women and fails them they bail, and in their eyes Somalia and Somali men have failed them. This is the nature of women, and they can’t be faulted for it. It’s the mens responsibility to make them proud believers again. (of course not all women are like this. Shout out to all the proud Somali queens out there ❣️)

9. No one clan is more clannish than others, or has a greater propensity for evil than others, because all Somalis share a common culture. So it makes no sense to make generalizations about specific clans and then pompously expect that it doesn’t apply to one’s own. I know for example that if the roles were reversed and the Daarood were ruling Somaliland and an Isaaq subclan minority was residing in Buuhoodle, Laascanood etc that we’d be up to the same bullshit that the Dhulbahantes r up to today. All Somalis clans are the same, and they’re all retrograde, atavistic relics that command the hearts and minds of our people.

10. Somalis are a strong and resilient people. This gives me hope that we can overcome what looks like insurmountable problems. I didn’t mean to be all doom and gloom, but this is the reality of our situation as it stands today.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Only solution I see is Abdiexit.

Am I right or what?

images

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:bell: We're not animals
I'm a university educated professional. This little pity party shit ain't gonna help you.

Whites guys in Alabama f*ck their sisters. You don't see them posting about it as a problem.
Live your life. Shit is already happening. Why care about it and feel dejected? Just be successful and stop caring about everyone else. The problems of Somalis are no one's responsibility. You're responsible for yourself. Be your own boss. Let losers die as losers.

I'm a university educated professional. This little pity party shit ain't gonna help you.

Whites guys in Alabama f*ck their sisters. You don't see them posting about it as a problem.
Live your life. Shit is already happening. Why care about it and feel dejected? Just be successful and stop caring about everyone else. The problems of Somalis are no one's responsibility. You're responsible for yourself. Be your own boss. Let losers die as losers.
I don't think you understood the post. It isn't about having a pity party they just highlighted some facts that may not be apparent to some.

I don't see how everything else you mentioned is relevant. Wanting better for your community doesn't mean you give up on your personal and individual life.

Being you own boss and wanting to fix the pressing problems of your motherland aren’t mutually exclusive

Frankly put, Somalia doesn’t need the likes of you and your hedonistic material-based pursuits. The quicker we filter out brain-dead low IQ chimps like you, the quicker we can address our problems and come with better solution.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't think you understood the post. It isn't about having a pity party they just highlighted some facts that may not be apparent to some.

I don't see how everything else you mentioned is relevant. Wanting better for your community doesn't mean you give up on your personal and individual life.
Everyone knows the issues.

And if focused upon, then yes it does. People who keep caring about the "community" (w.e. dafuq that even means anymore) doesn't focus on themselves as much. They falter because they let the failures of others anchor them.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Being you own boss and wanting to fix the pressing problems of your motherland aren’t mutually exclusive

Frankly put, Somalia doesn’t need the likes of you and your hedonistic material-based pursuits. The quicker we filter out brain-dead low IQ chimps like you, the quicker we can address our problems and come with better solution.
Good luck solving all the glorious problems behind a computer screen like 99% of the world's activists. That sure seems to solve shit in the planet. Threads on SomaliSpot.com...

Everyone knows the issues.

And if focused upon, then yes it does. People who keep caring about the "community" (w.e. dafuq that even means anymore) doesn't focus on themselves as much. They falter because they let the failures of others anchor them.
I'm sure some have but I still don't understand what that has to do with the post.

I think you've let all the negativity on this forum get to you.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm sure some have but I still don't understand what that has to do with the post.

I think you've let all the negativity on this forum get to you.
You may be on to something. Might leave soon tbh. Need a change of view. Y'all are cool though still.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Hold up. Somalia has been this way for only 30 years that is not bad when compared to what the rest of world faced & recovered from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending