10 truths about Somalia and Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lool yeah, I try. Im mostly just accused of being a paid govt propagandist now :bell:

It's classic projection. Just cuz they'd turn wadani overnight if one of their clansmen were to become president or pm, they think ur doing the same. When u don't waiver even after Kheyre is gone, they'll not only eat their words but they'll also be taught what it means to have principles.

It's classic projection. Just cuz they'd turn wadani overnight if one of their clansmen were to become president or pm, they think ur doing the same. When u don't waiver even after Kheyre is gone, they'll not only eat their words but they'll also be taught what it means to have principles.
I don't think they even believe it tbh. Based off my posts idk how any could. I think its just a way to discredit my posts and try to reduce it to qabyalad.

I don't think they even believe it tbh. Based off my posts idk how any could. I think its just a way to discredit my posts and try to reduce it to qabyalad.
That's because a lot of people who try to act pro somali, when they really mean pro somali as long as it fits interests of a certain clan. Now, I'm not saying this is you, because I believe you are genuine in your passion and don't lose character like some, its likely they are confusing you for these types. I don't share your views, but I admire your patience and level headedness :icon e biggrin: you know that gets under peoples skin too lol

That's because a lot of people who try to act pro somali, when they really mean pro somali as long as it fits interests of a certain clan. Now, I'm not saying this is you, because I believe you are genuine in your passion and don't lose character like some, its likely they are confusing you for these types. I don't share your views, but I admire your patience and level headedness :icon e biggrin: you know that gets under peoples skin too lol
Thanks sis and yeah I do believe that may be true for some but not most.

I hope you'll change your views on the country and have a more positive outlook inshaAllah

You are the defacto Murursade Ugaas on here and we tag you because you're easily triggered and too serious:drakelaugh::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending