10+ kids families

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wished I was the olde , when you have mean sister as your older sister:mjcry:

But I always started fights between my brother and sister:hemad:

I had every responsibility back then; I cleaned, did the dishes, made breakfast, took out the trash all while they were sitting back and watching. And now they're rebellious teenage piece of shits that only communicate with me when they want money. :farole: You should be glad that you're the youngest

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I had every responsibility back then; I cleaned, did the dishes, made breakfast, took out the trash all while they were sitting back and watching. And now they're rebellious teenage piece of shits that only communicate with me when they want money. :farole: You should be glad that you're the youngest
you get everything though, I'm not sure about your parents but my older sister got everything without a question lol

But me, I had to be interviewed like they were hiring me:kendrickcry:

I mean not right now but old times, I'm talking about.

you get everything though, I'm not sure about your parents but my older sister got everything without a question lol

But me, I had to be interviewed like they were hiring me:kendrickcry:

I mean not right now but old times, I'm talking about.
Hehe I'm the oldest nooh :westbrookswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Being the youngest is the worst. :icon lol:
Basically you're a slave to others. Only pro about being the youngest is hoyo and aabe treat you like king/queen.:icon e smile:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Horta thats true, I used to boss around my youngest sister all the time :trumpsmirk:
I feel for the youngins Walahi.:icon e sad:
Faraha ba loogu yeera and if they refuse get an ass whooping.:russ:
I'm glad I'm the second oldest I'd hate to be called up while doing something and be asked go get shaah.:damedamn:

Me: Here is your shaah master.
Them: Wait a sec neef yahow this shaah is a bit cold warm it up.

Me: Haye walaal :tocry::damn:
Warms it up.

Me: Here it is. Is it better?
Them: Yes yaac and get lost now.:camby:
Me: Ku dhimo.:browtf:

I was miskeen so my sisters used to beat My ass when I was a kid :tocry: and if I defended myself they would cry to mum :mjkkk:

Last edited:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Habaar is the power the youngins have:siilaanyolaugh:

you get the bullies the shaax
kugu leexay

Just habaar after delivery

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
im an only child :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Status