10+ kids families

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'm from a small family but both my parents were from 10+ children family. My grandma is from an elite family and has 45 children in her family inluding 25+ sons. My other grandma didn't come from an elite family but she had close to 45-50 siblings. Somalis love to procreate but we surprisingly have a low population compared to land size.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I'm from a small family but both my parents were from 10+ children family. My grandma is from an elite family and has 45 children in her family inluding 25+ sons. My other grandma didn't come from an elite family but she had close to 45-50 siblings. Somalis love to procreate but we surprisingly have a low population compared to land size.
Droughts and diseases made sure we have low population

:wow:

I have too many adeers and eedos to remember all of them.

Malcolm X

I have two siblings and 14 half siblings. my dad has 4 wives:mjohreally:

I'll get me 4 wives at once:denzelnigga:
Did you live with half-siblings? If so, how is it living in a crowded house?

I visited my families with +10 children, they seem to enjoy a lot. Around here, its too boring

Malcolm X

I have 2 siblings lol. Every somali person is always surprised when I tell them I have 2 siblings.
I think 3 children is the magic number for western somali families.

most Somali parents I knew that chose to stay small had 3 kids. They might birth 1 more later on when their eldest goes to a school

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Imagine being an only child
Langaab foqol langaab :nahgirl:

I'd look at odayga like :gucciwhat: why couldn't you knock the booor of her ..... Ninyow jilicsan:damn:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Did you live with half-siblings? If so, how is it living in a crowded house?

I visited my families with +10 children, they seem to enjoy a lot. Around here, its too boring
We all had our own houses but we were right next to each other. I remember when my ayeeyo died and my mom left me with the biggest family. And you had to eat with them.

The saxan was gone in no time:mjcry:

It was so crowded lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts