10 Countries in Africa with the most beautiful women

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

:childplease:
You obviously don't get out much then. I've seen bare buff Habesha gyals in London, Brum, and Manchester
Habeshas in the UK are rarer than rare most people only know them through instagram and drake if it werent for these two they would be a dust of wind.

Wow you're such a charmer. Momma raised you right.

That and experience. When a Somali woman calls you "gacaliye", the feeling I get is different from when a woman calls me darling.. I speak perfect English with no accent and gamers confuse me for white, but I dream in Somali and when a girl speaks to me in that language of my dreams, there is no equal to her among other women who can't do the same.

I am forever bound to and biased towards Caasho and Fadumo.

PS: I didn't write my message to charm, it is what I know and believe to be accurate.

I can't tell the difference between all at all, but (wan modaya anway :siilaanyosmile: ) there's a particular ethnic group, I think they're the cadcads that produce ridiculously good looking people. The only 3 I know irl are genuinely beautiful people. I know it's not representative at all but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

True, this one YouTuber I follow is Angolan and she's so gorgeous mashallah, plus the ones that I know irl are extremely beautiful. They're very slept on imo

That and experience. When a Somali woman calls you "gacaliye", the feeling I get is different from when a woman calls me darling.. I speak perfect English with no accent and gamers confuse me for white, but I dream in Somali and when a girl speaks to me in that language of my dreams, there is no equal to her among other women who can't do the same.

I am forever bound to and biased towards Caasho and Fadumo.

PS: I didn't write my message to charm, it is what I know and believe to be accurate.
upload_2017-6-13_19-6-27.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending