10 Countries in Africa with the most beautiful women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The Somali sisters in the video did not expose their body like the rest of the other countries.
And they still managed to bead them.
:mjswag::mjswag:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
upload_2017-6-13_17-43-41.png

giphy.gif

black

live and let die.
Honest question, what about Angolan women or people in general makes them more attractive than, say, women from Zimbabwe?
Are there significant differences? Why'd you single that country out?

I can't tell the difference between all at all, but (wan modaya anway :siilaanyosmile: ) there's a particular ethnic group, I think they're the cadcads that produce ridiculously good looking people. The only 3 I know irl are genuinely beautiful people. I know it's not representative at all but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you tell the difference between them to make that assessment?

To be quite honest I can't. Personal bias and anecdotal evidence at play. :patrice: But this further reinforces that it makes to sense to place Eritrea significantly lower than Ethiopia. :umad:

Another Ethiopian sheegato

Always dropping Ethiopian comments here and there..... View attachment 20907

:what1: When do I ever talk about Ethiopia or Ethiopians. And I was caping for Eritrea, not Ethiopia :drakewtf:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
View attachment 20903

Which one of you guys did this? :drakelaugh:
Like seriously, what the f*ck is even the point of this? Every video that has something to do with Africans is filled with these Somali trolls. As it stands, the only two groups that don't outright hate us are Muslims and other Africans. At least troll cadaan Trump supporters or something.:drakewtf:

These niggas don't care if we become the most hated group in the world. As long as they get to make their dumb racist jokes that aren't even funny.

I genuinely don't know how Somalis and Ethiopians/Eritreans have the reputation of being good looking. The ones in the UK are not even remotely attractive. Instagram is giving a false image. The Ethiopian/Eritreans I see in real life look like Holocaust survivors.

:childplease:
You obviously don't get out much then. I've seen bare buff Habesha gyals in London, Brum, and Manchester

:childplease:
You obviously don't get out much then. I've seen bare buff Habesha gyals in London, Brum, and Manchester

I'm only commenting on what I've seen, no need to get moist. I have seen more attractive madow girls, than xabashis. All.the xabashis I've seen look like they had to claw their way through Barbed-wire in Auschwitz.

I'm only commenting on what I've seen, no need to get moist. I have seen more attractive madow girls, than xabashis. All.the xabashis I've seen look like they had to claw their way through Barbed-wire in Auschwitz.

May I ask what your occupation is? You have a way with words and creating imagery that is suited for an author.

Oh stop it.

giphy.gif

You really think I could become an author? You're not the first to suggest it.:cosbyhmm:

Lol. I am serious. I even was not offended at some of your pointed insult toward Ethiopia because they were eloquently written. You should at least consider it as hobby if not a future occupation.

N

nadia

How did any country outside somalia ethiopia and eritrea in africa make entry is the question :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts