1 woman arrested in drunk driving (which SS halimo is this? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
:farmajoyaab:
Somali excellence :mjhaps:

1 woman arrested after police say she was
involved in a drunk driving hit-and-run, had 3 children in car

| September 06, 2017

201791063640625602679988014844283_G.jpg

A Rochester female is arrested after police said she was driving drunk and was involved in a hit-and-run.

The hit-and-run happened Tuesday morning around 12:20 at the intersection of Wilder Road NW and West Circle Dr. NW. According to the Rochester Police Dept., two cars were heading west when the victim’s vehicle stopped at a red light and the suspect clipped it on the passenger side from behind.

Police later identified the suspect as 29-year-old Farhiyo Mohamed. She was arrested at her home near 3700 block of 8th St. NW.

When officers arrived at her home, they detected Mohamed had been drinking and had hit the victim’s car. At the time of the arrest, Mohamed blew a .22. They also determined that Mohamed had her three children in the car at the time of the accident. There were two boys ages 5 and 8 and one 5-year-old girl.

Mohamed faces charges of 2nd Degree DUI and Driving After Revocation. She also did not have insurance.

http://www.kttc.com/story/36302050/...unk-driving-hit-and-run-had-3-children-in-car

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
There are most certainly disparities when it comes to how a crime is reported, especially when the race and/or ethnicity of the criminal is taken into account. For example, a mugshot might be used if a black or Hispanic person shoplifted, but a friendly family photo might be used if a white person murdered somebody.

Either way, the reporters are just doing their jobs. She did a crime and it's being reported on. What's all this about "shaming" her?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I never see cadaan beoble publicy shamed bar celebrities.

Fockin media is bias against Somalis in America:mugshotman:

A sister who likes to sip from the forbidden bottle in her hijab. I wonder if she's a member of the secular mujahedeen trolling the concept of wearing bedsheets. What a remarkable woman.

A sister who likes to sip from the forbidden bottle in her hijab. I wonder if she's a member of the secular mujahedeen trolling the concept of wearing bedsheets. What a remarkable woman.

Her kids almost died but all u can think about is taking cheap shots at Islam. Ur crusade has turned into a pathology.

VixR

Veritas
She drank in the privacy of her home. Her decision to drive with her kids in the car was reckless, but she made that decision while under the influence. She would not have intentionally endangered her kids if she was sober. Are you okay with all the shameful things you've done in private to be put on display on a public Somali forum?

And besides, if you really cared for her kids the last thing you would want is for their mother to be publicly shamed. Now she may commit suicide from the shame, or have a mental breakdown (if she isn't already mentally ill), and I don't see how that helps the kids. In addition, this puts it on public record that their mother was a drunkard, and it will be a source of shame for these kids when they're a bit older.
That's complete bullshit reasoning. You're still responsible for what you do under the influence. She could've killed herself, and innocent drivers on the road, not to mention the kids in question.

Her kids almost died but all u can think about is taking cheap shots at Islam. Ur crusade has turned into a pathology.
The only one taking shots at Islam, whether cheap or expensive I don't know, is low IQ troglodytes like you who think dressing up in curtains is a praiseworthy matter. No kid, it's not. It's the dresscode of imbeciles, and you're gonna hear it from the libertarian mujahids till it gets through to your diseased mind.

Wa billahi towfiq.

Some depressing threads, we're L takers everywhere uk/us/Canada/Scandinavia haven't heard much about Australia and mainland Europe probably because there's not enough there to produce public L's.
:jcoleno:

:farmajoyaab:

1 woman arrested after police say she was involved in a drunk driving hit-and-run, had 3 children in car
| September 06, 2017

201791063640625602679988014844283_G.jpg

A Rochester female is arrested after police said she was driving drunk and was involved in a hit-and-run.

The hit-and-run happened Tuesday morning around 12:20 at the intersection of Wilder Road NW and West Circle Dr. NW. According to the Rochester Police Dept., two cars were heading west when the victim’s vehicle stopped at a red light and the suspect clipped it on the passenger side from behind.

Police later identified the suspect as 29-year-old Farhiyo Mohamed. She was arrested at her home near 3700 block of 8th St. NW.

When officers arrived at her home, they detected Mohamed had been drinking and had hit the victim’s car. At the time of the arrest, Mohamed blew a .22. They also determined that Mohamed had her three children in the car at the time of the accident. There were two boys ages 5 and 8 and one 5-year-old girl.

Mohamed faces charges of 2nd Degree DUI and Driving After Revocation. She also did not have insurance.

http://www.kttc.com/story/36302050/...unk-driving-hit-and-run-had-3-children-in-car

Her mugshots!:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I'm finished wallahi !

:dead::dead::dead::deadrose::deadosama::deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending